• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
MyPillow CEO Sues the Daily Mail for Defamation and Emotional Distress Over 'Bogus' Report About Alleged Romance with Jane Krakowski

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell sued British tabloid the Daily Mail for defamation in federal court on Monday.
The pro-Trump Lindell quickly threatened to sue the London-based publication after they published a report last Thursday claiming the home pillow guru had, over the course of nine months, engaged in a "secret romance" with the former 30 Rock star.
Calling the controversial report "bogus," the lawsuit notes that Lindell is "a reverent family man prominent in his church community" and an "alcoholic who frequently writes and speaks publicly about his spiritual triumphs over substance abuse." The Daily Mail, however, accuses Lindell of "plying Ms. Krakowski with liquor, wine and other such gifts." Those accusations, the lawsuit says, left him "horrified" over the implications regarding his family values and sobriety.
A portion of the lawsuit outlines that issue in depth:
In particular (and without limitation), Mr. Lindell founded the Lindell Recovery Network, a platform that helps those struggling with addiction connect with recovery organizations. Defendants' fabricated story that he showered Ms. Krakowski with gifts of "champagne and bottles of different liquor" severely undermines Mr. Lindell's hard-earned credibility, integrity and character in the field of addiction recovery as well as in religious communities. Mr. Lindell's ability to succeed in this important effort have been severely impacted by Defendants' wrongful actions.

lawandcrime.com

MyPillow CEO Sues the Daily Mail for Defamation and Emotional Distress Over 'Bogus' Report About Alleged Romance with Jane Krakowski

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell sued British tabloid the Daily Mail for defamation in federal court late Monday.

I thought the Daily Mail is in the UK?
And about as trust worthy as the various magazine you see of "scandal" of tv/music/movie star?

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm ready to not talk or hear about this damn pillow anymore.

Oct 27, 2017
4c8a2369973c372139084a19d1533bcafd6b294712d3563d44488e9e5cbfbdd8.gif

Bengraven