• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
At this point Justice Roberts should go into hiding with a Bible for the next 5 days.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
This needs to be broadcasted all over CNN and elsewhere. Hard to declare martial law if everyone knows that is their plan beforehand. I hope the news media picks up on this fast and furiously.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I don't see how you don't nail this guy for treason/insurrection.

OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
So fresh off his 2nd impeachment, he invites MyPillow guy over to discuss more sedition? How is this real life?

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
In January 2017, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) announced it had revoked the accreditation for My Pillow and had lowered its rating from an A+ to an F[34] based on numerous consumer complaints. The main issue addressed by the BBB was the constant use of their buy one, get one free offer. The BBB's Code of Advertising requires that offers or discounts must be made for a limited time, or the deal becomes the normal price of the product.[35] It remained an active promotion, as of August 2020.[36]

A 2016 Consumer Reports review of the company's pillows found a mixed reception after at-home testing, finding that "only one-third of the group said they would buy MyPillow again."

I can see how he would get along with Trump well

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
You know what? Anyone that has spent the last 4 years saying "He can't do yadah yadah", ""Dont be alarmist", "it'll never happen" can just fuck off at this point. Just fuck off.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he's there to put Trump out of his misery and smother him with a MyPillow.

Neutra

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
this is... comically stupid. why are there posts in this thread treating it as anything remotely serious?

Laurentius

Apr 18, 2018
this is... comically stupid. why are there posts in this thread treating it as anything remotely serious?

It's not serious because it would work, it's serious because the deranged lunatic in the White House is panicking and might try more stupid shit, which could result in more deaths and more damage to democracy.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
In January 2017, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) announced it had revoked the accreditation for My Pillow and had lowered its rating from an A+ to an F[34] based on numerous consumer complaints. The main issue addressed by the BBB was the constant use of their buy one, get one free offer. The BBB's Code of Advertising requires that offers or discounts must be made for a limited time, or the deal becomes the normal price of the product.[35] It remained an active promotion, as of August 2020.[36]

A 2016 Consumer Reports review of the company's pillows found a mixed reception after at-home testing, finding that "only one-third of the group said they would buy MyPillow again."

I can see how he would get along with Trump well

Well, sounds right in line then. This guy is definitely advocating for a Buy One, Get One Free policy for the presidency.

The martial law aspect is something being floated by a lot of Trumpers. I don't know how much this is someone's plan vs. just a bunch of Parler rants collected into one document. Not to say we shouldn't take it seriously. Anything is possible with unhinged Trump at this point. He's a cornered animal. If anything happens this will fall squarely on Pence's head for not going forward with the 25th.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I thought the armed forces essentially declared they are loyal to the constitution and Trump is on the way out, i can't see him pulling this off after the fuck up at the capitol.

OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
This guy is definitely advocating for a Buy One, Get One Free policy for the presidency.
giphy.gif

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
His pillow is shit and he should be in jail for treason.

Off topic, but the pillowcube is my favorite pillow. Makes his look like a pile of shit.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Just un-fucking-believable. He's STILL AT IT.

And lol at even mentioning Sidney Powell. She's getting sued for 1.3 billion, i'm pretty sure she's gonna be out-of-pocket for a while.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Well, reading into the first step on the list, Trump is told to place Frank Colon as Acting National Security Advisor. Looking him up, he's a "senior attorney for the U.S. Army's elite cyber force enabling cyber operations in support of Joint Force Commanders. I am principally responsible for all cyber law of war review and training, distinguishing cyber acts of war from gray zone cyber effects that do not amount to warfare."

So, I guess we wait to see if that happens before anything else.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
That sheet is definitely pure fan-fiction for the conspiracy community. I've seen posts like that on Facebook.

Well, reading into the first step on the list, Trump is told to place Frank Colon as Acting National Security Advisor. Looking him up, he's a "senior attorney for the U.S. Army's elite cyber force enabling cyber operations in support of Joint Force Commanders. I am principally responsible for all cyber law of war review and training, distinguishing cyber acts of war from gray zone cyber effects that do not amount to warfare."

So, I guess we wait to see if that happens before anything else.

Then it would be "China and Iran hacked the election so it is void," which is a law that doesn't exist.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
That sheet is definitely pure fan-fiction for the conspiracy community. I've seen posts like that on Facebook.
Its what Mike Flynn and Sidney Powell have been peddling for the last few days. Flynn has been calling for Martial law even before that. They are all in on the Q grift.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
How many more times does the military have to tell them to fuck off?