• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
If you didn't know, MyPillow guy Michael Lindell is a massive Trumper and showed support for the recent insurrection. Today he was invited to the White House to meet with the POTUS. Waiting around outside, he managed to flash his proposal he came to give Trump. It appears he wants Trump to suggest to continue to push to stay in power, and make executive moves such as shuffling Kash Patel (Trump stooge recently planted at the DoD Pentagon) over to acting CIA director.

Martial law is the temporary imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.

You can't even make this shit up as the President continues to flirt with plan B of a fucking coup. This is what POTUS is up to in his final hours.

Can it be over already ffs?

Steps that need to be taken to save the constitution.

Make clear this is China/Iran

trigger emergency powers

You can clearly see a rag-tag band of idiots listed including the Kraken

This is Mike on 1/8 just after the insurrection:

edit: just a thought that Guiliani was discussing the name Kash today as well, although it was not clear if it was Kash Patel.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11173

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was so pissed to see this assholes shit all over Costco. MyPillow can suck a fat one, creepy mother fucker.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Cool cool. More documentation for the Senate trial.

tenor.gif

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Step 1: Make a pillow
Step 2: Help Overthrow a government through violent insurrection and martial law.
Step 3: Profit

Dermee

Dec 16, 2017
Zoomed in on the third picture to ensure he has a visible cross. If you look at anything related to him, his cross is ALWAYS visible. I imagine him looking at a bunch of ad pictures, flipping his lid, then making them redo the ads due to his cross not being visible. He knows the audience he is pandering to.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I remember 18 to 24 months ago when the talk was all about "Is this dude gonna actually leave when he has to?"

And by golly has it been worse than anyone could have possibly imagined.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone remind me why this asshat is acting like a high level presidential advisor ?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I remember 18 to 24 months ago when the talk was all about "Is this dude gonna actually leave when he has to?"

Bill Maher has earned his, "I told you so!", and then some. He's been warning about this for like 18 months, and it's gone even farther than he imagined.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Went from smoking crack to selling pillows to trying to kick off martial law. Only in America.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy

there were more than a few people on here who were saying it was going to get real bad and they were mostly dismissed as fearmongering. my prediction was always that Biden would win the election but Trump would still be President on Jan. 21.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This genuinely looks like a step by step guide for how to maintain power. Install key surrogates in specific positions. Activate the insurrection act. Use martial law if anyone fights back. Claim foreign interference in the election and activate emergency powers. Blame China + Iran for election interference, that they were using domestic actors. Create a force of allies to "investigate" and gather evidence about the election.

I mean, a lot of it sounds like stuff we've heard has been pitched to Trump already. But for him to be hearing this stuff this close to the inauguration is somethiing.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This genuinely looks like a step by step guide for how to maintain power. Install key surrogates in specific positions. Activate the insurrection act. Use martial law if anyone fights back. Claim foreign interference in the election and activate emergency powers. Blame China + Iran for election interference, that they were using domestic actors. Create a force of allies to "investigate" and gather evidence about the election.

I mean, a lot of it sounds like stuff we've heard has been pitched to Trump already. But for him to be hearing this stuff this close to the inauguration is somethiing.

It would be impossible for anyone to pull all this shit off in four days, let alone Trump actually managing to do it.

Rocwell

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
Gee whiz, you think the pillow company man came up with that extremely specific plan all by himself?

Oct 7, 2018
USA
This has Steve Bannon written all over it my pillow guy isn't this kind of strategist I guarantee you he's just a delivery guy because Bannon can't show his face in the White House

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
"He ONlY HaS a COuPLe oF DAyS LeFt!"

Fucking this is what happens when you give him an inch, people need to stop being apologists for Trump. Fucking Comey asking for Biden to let him go is the dumb when Trump almost immediately is onto the next fucking thing.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It would be impossible for anyone to pull all this shit off in four days, let alone Trump actually managing to do it.
Yeah, I agree it's just pure insanity. But Trump is still meeting with this guy now, specifically for this apparent reason.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Another guy that the IRS, FBI, etc., should probably take a hard look at once Trump is out. Dude is a crackhead running a pillow business, you know there is some crimes happening.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
That video... I was merely under the impression that he was an asshole, turns out he's also batshit insane.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
I actually see Trump trying something like this. He knows he's fucked once out of office. Buckle up everyone.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
This has Steve Bannon written all over it my pillow guy isn't this kind of strategist I guarantee you he's just a delivery guy because Bannon can't show his face in the White House

I don't know if it's directly related, but this apparently is echoing a lot of 'popular Qanon strategies/talking points' for how Trump could manage to stay in power.

OP
OP
III-V

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
There is the chance that MyPillow guy did not come up with this himself but is somehow privy to these plans?

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I don't even know what say about this. He walks around with his "master" plan on a clip board.

What the hell... How will anyone believe this shit in the future when they read the history books. The stupid just keep on coming

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Meadows must want Trump to get 25th'd if he's letting this asshole anywhere near Trump right now

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
We're lucky these idiots are too stupid to pull off a secret coup. The problem is whether they can still pull it off when everybody already knows about it.