• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
i put my PS4 on to finish downloading sniper elite 4 today at noon and noticed when i went to sign in that my Kratos profile picture was the generic no pic selected one.assuming it is a glitch i put it in rest mode and left it to download.

at 8 pm i turned it on to see how far the download had come and saw the pic was still not back,same again at 10 pm.

wondering if there was something changed in the settings i signed onto the store on my laptop and that is showing the generic pic as well.i went into the settings there and saw that my Kratos pic is still selected but not showing for whatever reason.a google search shows that it has happened to others in May this year.

i'm using the PS3 Kratos avatar pic if it matters,has this or is this happening to anyone else?

TKG

Apr 26, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
This probably won't help you but my avatar turned default too 1 or 2 weeks ago. When I check the avatar gallery, nothing was selected, I set my avatar again and everything looks fine.

I noticed that my couisn's avatar was a default too and it turned back to normal 1 or 2 days later. I know my cousin did nothing to solve this because he does not have his console anymore and doesn't check his account via laptop or app.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
That's weird, while my PSN is unchanged around a week ago my PS4 Netflix profile picture and name changed randomly (logs show nothing odd) . Which is strange considering I never share my details to anyone due to NDAs.

OP
OP
HalStep

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
it finally fixed itself last night for whatever reason when i signed in as "appear online",i wondered if it was because when i was signed in to download it was as "appear offline" but that hasn't made a difference before.Plus when i signed into the store on my laptop my PS4 was fully off because the download had finished.

whatever the fault was it seems to be fixed now.