• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Fame is fleeting. I've had a few posts on Reddit blow-up. Replies can usually grouped into 5 various thoughts being conveyed ad infinitum and you tail off reading them, like comments on a youtube vid that's been around for ages. Reddit users jump between posts and communities so fast that it's not like a forum where someone sending ugly shit is going to be forever present. Don't engage anyone on a personal level and it'll all be gone in a few hours.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Congrats on the internet fame. Hopefully she doesn't see any of the super creepy stuff that I'm sure people get.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
That's adorable! We call it the "rurumi" (purrpurrmeow), and it's indeed relatively common among recently rescued kittens; they are so pleased with you but also scared that you go away that they purr for you to stay with them but meow regularly to call your attention, especially when you stop petting them. Is it a permanent adoption or temporary foster? Regardless, please feel free to drop by the CatEra thread. :)
Years wasted on pointless threads, why was I not notified of the existence of a thread of this nature?

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
Silver is free.

But better than commenting in her own thread. I'll never understand people who do that and ignore the PM you get.
That way you only have to answer once the stuff that, like, 20 people ask you. I know because this once happened to me on Twitter, my life has been all downhill from there.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Being famous on the front page of Reddit for a cat gif is like having a 10 inch dick on ResetEra
In other words:
ddd1edc651289fd4f467d3c83e9a057d.jpg