• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Can't get it out of my head doo doo doo doo doo doo

Can't get it out of my head doo doo doo doo doo doo

Stop the pain doo doo doo doo doo doo

Lttp but didn't want to be to begin with doo doo doo doo doo

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Should've kept it to yourself doo doo doo doo doo doo

Could've stayed in your head doo doo doo doo doo doo

Now it's in mine too doo doo doo doo doo doo

Now I'm in hell

Apr 24, 2018
If it wasn't for the Washington Nationals NLCS/World Series games, I'd still have zero clue what this is.

LilZippa

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa
Show her story bots to correct this developing problem.

If you need a thing to stick in your brain then they have you covered there too.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had never heard it before either.

Do you think they paid John Williams/Universal Studios for using the opening bars of the Jaws theme music?

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Make it stop doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

I wanna die doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Kill me now doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

I'm in pain doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
701MUohe6Om6ehbZv4McuIYSHPE=.gif

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my toddler is obsessed with this shit

absent intervention he would spend all day screaming at alexa (which he can't pronounce) trying to get her to play it

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Could be worse (do do do do do do)

These could be your neighbors (do do do do do do)

OP
OP
Admiral Woofington

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How did you manage not seeing it till now?
This is the first kid of the generation it would affect in the immediate family or really extended family of mine (besides my cousins daughter who is in Europe and I never see or interact with) . 4.2 billion views means little when my youtube or general social circles don't have kids. Elsa and Spiderman videos that were all the craze like some years ago only got introduced to me because youtubers that cover youtube culture/drama started discussing them.

Youtube algorithms don't really show me kids videos either.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
My nephew watched it like crazy before it blew up and then didn't care for it once it did.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Welcome to hell. My best friends son listens to many many variations of it.

Morning Dew has the best beat though.

I'll agree with this one. I love this song. As well as all the songs they used to make before they got two of their videos (Rockin' All Night with Taylor Swift and Dirty Spaceman with Nikki Minaj and Will.I.Am) taken down and stopped remixing music videos to prevent account closure. This is one of my favorites but I really love Black Umbrella (Miley Cyrus) and Russian Unicorn (Michael Bublé) as well as the aforementioned two above) I actually don't really find the Star Wars videos that entertaining TBH. Songs aren't as good. But those old ones, damn so good.

Mxlegend99

May 20, 2018
my toddler is obsessed with this shit

absent intervention he would spend all day screaming at alexa (which he can't pronounce) trying to get her to play it
When it happens create a routine so Alexa plays a different song you can tolerate. I did it on mine to stop hearing the same song constantly.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't even have kids and I've heard this played to other kids on tablets, mobile phones etc so many times.

4.2 BILLION views. Phew.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
It's real cute.

Although the first time I encountered the song was in a video of some hot Korean guy doing a novelty workout, so now it's vaguely entangled with the horny part of my brain. Which is inappropriate, I think?

I blame the gym hunk.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Am I crazy /misremembering, or was this song around in my childhood? (I'm 32.) It's weird to me that it's only now gotten so big, because I could swear I heard it years ago.