• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
There was an awesome post on another bad forum years ago where a guy was claiming his house was haunted. He went into a lot of detail with it (rual area, dirt floor basement), he was giving updates every so often of weird stuff happening, and one time he says that weird scrawlings were showing up on the dirt floor and that he would investigate further(paraphrasing here cant remember the entire thing)

Then he never posted again. Ever. lol

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not religious but ghosts are real. Ghost hunters and Ghost Adventures have so much evidence on video.

No way they would lie. If they were ever caught it would put an end to their show.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was an awesome post on another bad forum years ago where a guy was claiming his house was haunted. He went into a lot of detail with it (rual area, dirt floor basement), he was giving updates every so often of weird stuff happening, and one time he says that weird scrawlings were showing up on the dirt floor and that he would investigate further(paraphrasing here cant remember the entire thing)

Then he never posted again. Ever. lol
That poster had been dead for 47 years. I remember someone tracked him down. It was pretty flippin crazy.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
my butt ghosts turned out to be a lot nicer that I thought they'd be and we've gotten on just swell

they are making me their child's godfather

Status
Not open for further replies.