• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019

Weirdly not much marketing for this game at all. First we got a reveal trailer like a couple weeks ago and now a release date just around the corner.

Game website here: https://mhaoj2.bn-ent.net/

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Good date. Very isolated. Can't imagine what else anyone would get.

... I understand everyone wants to get their games out before March and the end of the FY, but holy fuck, none of y'all could make February?

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
It feels like the first game just recently came out....

Did people actually like that game? I wish we had a good My Hero game :/

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
First One's Justice release in the same month as RDR2, new one is releasing in the same month as FF7 Remake, Namco doesn't want anyone to play these games

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
First one was surprisingly good with insanely good netcode somehow. The lack of gameplay additions disappoint me but still excited

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
First One's Justice release in the same month as RDR2, new one is releasing in the same month as FF7 Remake, Namco doesn't want anyone to play these games
And One Piece Pirate Warriors 4
Nioh 2
The Fairy Tail RPG
Animal Crossing
Doom Eternal
Half-Life: Alyx
Bleeding Edge
Presumably the ten billion other games yet to be announced...

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Hero's Justice 2
One Piece Pirate Warriors 4
Fairy Tail
Doom Eternal
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Nioh 2

All releasing in the same month. What could possibly go wrong. Can't wait for all the "X game under-performed" reports.

CatSoul

Nov 7, 2018
Hero's Justice 2
One Piece Pirate Warriors 4
Fairy Tail
Doom Eternal
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Nioh 2

All releasing in the same month. What could possibly go wrong. Can't wait for all the "X game under-performed" reports.

Animal Crossing about to feast on some game corpses. Doom Eternal might keep a few limbs intact.