• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
How long is the training arc going to be? I'll probably binge the boring stuff and then watch weekly.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I quit reading the manga around what I estimate is halfway through this season. It just got sooo repetitive in a way that even something like Naruto didn't.

I'll give it another shot once there's enough episodes to watch in a row, though.

HypedBulborb

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So excited! Season 4 might be my favorite season, it was so fucking good, let's see if they can top that.

And yes, he truly is BakuGOAT!

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance the thread title can get some sort of update whenever the dub starts? There has to be a pun with Bakugo and dubs (or lack thereof, tbh) somehow.

Not a huge deal, figured I'd ask.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I watched in japanese and the chapter isnt a recap, it is filler for the most chapter reintroducing every character, but the post end scene is canon and super important, everyone should watch at least it.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Ep was fine. Could've been genuinely cool with some better animation, but given the limitations they were obviously operating under, not gonna hold it against 'em. All eyes on next week.
Will the dub version be available today or sometime later this week after the Japanese version comes out?
All we know so far is "some time later." Smart money's on a week+ delay, unfortunately :-/

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ep was fine. Could've been genuinely cool with some better animation, but given the limitations they were obviously operating under, not gonna hold it against 'em. All eyes on next week.

All we know so far is "some time later." Smart money's on a week+ delay, unfortunately :-/
the animation was fine
specially for a filler

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it was fine for a filler, but I'm still coming down off the JJK high, so all I can imagine is how glorious it could've been.
The thing is that no moment was badly animated and there was even some surprising scenes wehre the animation went beyond the expected like the Ojiro one
Like it is a filler, Bones is perfectly capable of doing animation on par with Mappa as seen in the endeavor fight

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is that no moment was badly animated and there was even some surprising scenes wehre the animation went beyone the expected like the Ojiro one
Like it is a filler, Bones is perfectly capable of doing animation on par with Mappa as seen in the endeavor fight
mmm, but imagine if they had the time and money for more elaborate displays. Could've done a lot more with the spiral blasts and whatnot.

It is what it is. I know Bones is capable, not sure why that's relevant, but they weren't gonna go all out for a silly filler/recap ep.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
mmm, but imagine if they had the time and money for more elaborate displays. Could've done a lot more with the spiral blasts and whatnot.

It is what it is. I know Bones is capable, not sure why that's relevant, but they weren't gonna go all out for a silly filler/recap ep.
I mean why would they do this for a filler tho that the main objective was to reintroduce everyone

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Oh yeah, I forgot about My Hero.

Season 4 was sooo wack that I thought about dropping it; but since AoT and Jujutsu are ending I guess I'll watch 🤷‍♀️

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only good parts of season 4 were infinite 100% and Endeavor vs. High-end

Everything else especially Gentle Criminal was a snoozefest.
I just cant agree with this at all.
Red Riots new form,
Tamaki vs the Shie Hassaikai members,
Fat Gum and Red Riot vs Rappa,
Lemillion vs Overhaul (not exactly great animation for this fight but a powerful moment nonetheless)

I'll concede the Gentle Criminal arc though. Thankfully it was only 6 episodes. The rest of the season was great imo.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Poor suneater did not deserve to be executed by Bakugo like that :(

Big 3 is now the big 2 and a training prop.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It was whatever.

Didn't like S4 much so the jury's out whether I'll even bother to finish this season.

Last edited:

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I just cant agree with this at all.
Red Riots new form,
Tamaki vs the Shie Hassaikai members,
Fat Gum and Red Riot vs Rappa,
Lemillion vs Overhaul (not exactly great animation for this fight but a powerful moment nonetheless)

I'll concede the Gentle Criminal arc though. Thankfully it was only 6 episodes. The rest of the season was great imo.
I completely forgot about Red Riot Unbreakable and Fat Gum, okay those parts were great too.

But I can't forgive Mirio vs Overhaul, Goddamn it was so bad.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Stick around for the post credits scene, aka the biggest part of the episode.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Haven't checked out the episode yet but I will soon. Bummer the OP doesn't seem to be a banger.
Mmm. Excellent OT title.
Thanks bro, you helped with the BakuGOAT suggestion in the manga thread
Any chance the thread title can get some sort of update whenever the dub starts? There has to be a pun with Bakugo and dubs (or lack thereof, tbh) somehow.

Not a huge deal, figured I'd ask.
Yeah the thread title and characters featured will rotate throughout the season. I'm always open to suggestions

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Glad the show is back but the real start is next week. I still wonder why they feel like they need to do these "recap" episodes.

OP is meh both in animation and song choice.