• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Its been a bit since I checked in with the anime. How did MVA turn out? Last I heard it was going to be only like 4 or 5 eps or something like that.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
Question, is All Might's weakened form how he has always looked without activating One For All or is that only as a result of the fight with All for One?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Wonder when they'll announce the movie that all of Bones's effort will go into instead of Season 6

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Question, is All Might's weakened form how he has always looked without activating One For All or is that only as a result of the fight with All for One?
All Might buff form is how he used to look like before his injury
His scrawny form is after he got fucked up while fighting AFO

The anime logic is that he's essentially just flexing really hard and he can't do that much with ofa

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
I really don't like how the whole AM/Deku situation got resolved so easily, like not even half a chapter and everything's fine again between them.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Zzzz. Breather chapter. All Might and Deku making up instantly just made me roll my eyes. Had zero emotional weight.

I could have done without the naked 1A crew in the beginning too.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
The War is the first half of the season right? Then I think we'll be OK.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Between Shiggy and Dabi who gets the face turn and/or express regret before immediately dying treatment in the final arc

I've got Toga penciled in as surviving being saved by Uravtiy/Froppy so maybe that fills the regret villainous ways slot

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Between Shiggy and Dabi who gets the face turn and/or express regret before immediately dying treatment in the final arc

I've got Toga penciled in as surviving being saved by Uravtiy/Froppy so maybe that fills the regret villainous ways slot

Dabi ain't getting redeemed. He's gonna kill Endy and Shoto will fuck him up.

Shiggy is and he will die. He's no longer the big bad imo. Deku's gonna try save him. Shiggy will realise he's been used and try to help but it's too late. Granted I can also see a version where he is the big bad.

Toga is arrested but somewhat saved by Uravity

Poor Spinner tho...

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Spinner probably standing up for Shigaraki before getting unceremoniously offed by AfO or something

Skeptic retiring to the country off screen halfway through final arc and heroes just forget about him

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Did Compress actually die at the end of the war... I wasn't sure

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Eraserhead and Mic may very well save Oboro's spirit or something, causing Kurogiri to change

Oct 25, 2017
Toga and Kurogiri will probably flip or be "saved" simply because I cannot see the conflict of MHA being solved by just beating up the villains, plus we need a few to set the stage for Shiggy to be "saved" as well

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Can anyone spot the mistake below? (Hint: someone's not where they're supposed to be).

Last edited:

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Looking at the chapter adaption count - they could adapt both the War Arc and the Villain Hunt Arc next season if they wanted to.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This MHA episode looked quite nice and polished, and had a few pretty good cuts.

Looks like Umakoshi was AD on the last episode too. The show was never the same after he went to primarily work on the movies, so it's pretty refreshing whenever he pops back up occasionally (usually like one episode a season since S3 lol)

Last edited:

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
You would have to really stretch things out for 25 episodes to just be about the War Arc hence why i think they will adapt Villain Hunt as well

Aug 7, 2019
Season 7 will be the final My Hero Academia season, and by then we might be in 2024 but could easily be late 2023

Season 7 would be up to around a 400th chapter, the end of the manga and anime will be very close in release

As for the Blue Deep Sky High, it mentioned AM's meet with Stain for the first time(?) so ending the next finale on them talking is right

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
You guys are really expecting Bones to suddenly go at a pace unheard of for them huh. Unless you're season 1 or mva lmao

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Season 6 would cover the current manga arc if the pacing is similar to the last few seasons. Even S5 with its wonky pacing all over the place still covered 67 chapters, which would put us at chapter 325 if they did the same thing next season.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Solid season. The last three episodes were top work especially Tenko Shimura flashback.

7/10 overall. MVA needed an extra episode or two but what's done is done. Can't complain too much with the pandemic.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Season 6 would cover the current manga arc if the pacing is similar to the last few seasons. Even S5 with its wonky pacing all over the place still covered 67 chapters, which would put us at chapter 325 if they did the same thing next season.
Yep i can absoulty see S6 ending with the end of the Villain Hunt Arc

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The only way I can see S6 dragging the fuck out of the war arc is if they make filler to cover the short timeskip lol