• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Stain is probably the biggest wild card in the series right now?

Really thought he was gonna jump into the action in the previous arc tbh.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
The civilians must accept Deku now then we have an arc or two of chill and other things then the fight. It's been non stop and it'd be stupid if ragged Deku doesn't get his rest before the fight. Use the arcs to catch up with others.

I wonder if Toga is inside the school

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just waiting for fox girl to get a name. She has to at this point, she's been made as important to Deku's hero development as Kota and he has one.

I also like how Horikoshi acknowledged he made Eri too smol in that sketch lol.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
The civilians must accept Deku now then we have an arc or two of chill and other things then the fight. It's been non stop and it'd be stupid if ragged Deku doesn't get his rest before the fight. Use the arcs to catch up with others.

I wonder if Toga is inside the school

i bet we get around a years worth of mini arcs around the students and foreign pros then two years of last part of the serious.

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
i bet we get around a years worth of mini arcs around the students and foreign pros then two years of last part of the serious.

You think that long? I'd love that but I don't see this series being around in a year. Not at the pace he's going.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I still think the story isn't moving fast, our perspective has just been warped by how long the war arc was. MHA used to have very quick pacing with longer arcs being exceptions not the rule. I see no reason why the climax of the story won't be as long as or likely even longer than that arc. Series has an easy year and a half at minimum left in it imo.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Horikoshi inspiring artists to draw more of her.
Horikoshi when he sees there isnt enough art of the big foxy girl

thanos-infinity-gauntlet.gif

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I feel the bandicoot girl has a different height everytime hori draws her

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

I agree - i don't think we will be entering the final fight - i expect an arc shifting perspectives between the heroes and villains preparing with the UA students discussing things and debating what they want to do

Class B Mudman gonna be busy soon.

Also, some conflicting information regarding next chapter.

Manga Plus app says next chapter on September 12, while Viz Shonen Jump app says next Sunday (no break).

We will see I guess.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Late to comment because I've been NMH3 brain for the last week but this is the first chapter in a long, long time that I think was executed supremely well.

I don't think this is a sign of us entering the endgame or whatever, I think we're about to get a period of healing. Everyone's been through a lot and I hope they pump the breaks just a little before things kick back up again.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
With the main cast now in one place, UA getting some final battleground upgrades, and coming off a chapter with big chapter 1 parallels and essentially a title drop, the time is right to use that momentum of the series to bring Class B (and Shinso) back into the spotlight.

30 chapters of them going to capture a major antagonist like spinner. It's time.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Shinso. It would be cool to maybe get a mini-arc or something just to give us an update on what he's been up to since the joint training arc, or at the very least give us a look at what's going on with him right now. We know he has a hero suit design based on the exhibition, so that's gotta be put to use somehow... Hopefully it won't just be at the final battle or something, lol. Just imagining things but he was shown during the sports festival and I'd like to think he's still relatively unknown so that if/when villains come to attack U.A., he'll be able to brainwash them fairly easily. I wonder if it'll even work on Shigaraki for a bit. Would be really cool to see him save the day during a critical moment.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Some incredible arts lately. Bonus for Bunkitz:

^ More if you click on their profile.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

the last record was a little under 1M I believe with volume 29
MHA is at peak popularity in japan now

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Had a dream where part of it was discussing mha with a friend and deku had a new costume that was orange for some reason lmao. Almost not happening since it's not his colors but just in case it does I can call myself a prophet

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Had a dream where part of it was discussing mha with a friend and deku had a new costume that was orange for some reason lmao. Almost not happening since it's not his colors but just in case it does I can call myself a prophet
It's to remember Bakugo after he dies... R.I.P.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
It's to remember Bakugo after he dies... R.I.P.
If Bakugo didn't even stay down after his big hero save moment I wonder what it would take to actually kill him off.

Anime could really enhance that scene by reducing the impact of the hit he takes, so it is less jarring when he gets up to save Mirio.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I wonder if Gentle and La Brava are among the evacuees at UA, and once shit inevitably goes down they'll step up and fight

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I love that they used Bakugos "I will break myself" song for Toga trying to escape Curious. I adore both scenes.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Had no idea the rest of the S5 OST leaked.

Symbol of Fear, Redestro, Gigantomachia and Mine Women all slap. Damn.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

I assume this is the Curious theme and it's a damn shame it didn't get used. Not sure where'd you even fit this in though with the pacing it's going at.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
So spoilers were leaked early

The bit about knowing Toga maximum transformation time is odd since it always depended on the amount of blood she takes

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Mirko being more capable with her prosthetics than Aizawa means shes' totally coming back for some more badass shit

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Oh, so we're getting a chapter this week? MangaPlus said there was a break. Guess that was a mistake.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I have seen pepole complain about pacing but i disagree especially since we are probalby going to get one more chapter focusing on this

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Ya'll saw the ratings this week 👀👀

Guess they like MVA after all huh and this is just a weird-ass decision for the movie/ Or maybe it was the time slot? idk man it's so weird

Last edited: