• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's possible for All Might to not look weird when he's not showing any teeth lol

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Still sus of Invisible girl
Horikoshi had both her and Aoyama specifically leave the area to turn the Villain over, both those characters are suspects since USJ, if a big Villain shows up now then Horikoshi has already created another scenario where it's between those 2

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
This is definitely one of the best chapters in the entire manga. This is probably 1A's finest hour. I absolutely hated how all of this was done in the last chapter but it really works here.

Visually, just god damn. That kanji physically attached to Deku saying "You're Next", serious Chako, that Iida stuff at the end, just on and on. Hori definitely is the best artist from a visual standpoint at Shounen Jump now.

What the hell at Iida though. He can't look cool. This is against the rules. AGAINST THE RULES.

This 100% should be a movie with Yutapon animating all of this but BONES/production committee will fuck it all up.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I think it looks good but I would much preferred they used Vestige All Might plus all the other previous users being there too

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

The more I look at it, the more I'm like:

tenor.gif

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Volume 31 is peak symbolism. Love it.

And I finally got my first shipment from AitaiKuji.

Took forever thanks to covid.

20210730-005521.jpg

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

There is more in the thread. Can't post them all so please click the above ^

17 pages in 28 hours....

My king.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if Hori is thinking to himself "wow I forgot everyone loves IIda, why did I ignore him so much?"

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I want one of those original art prints of Bakugos sacrafice. I'd frame that up. Just beautiful work.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
IIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a great moment, it is a great reflection of a lot of great previous moments in the series, bakugo rescue, deku appearing to help iida
it just makes sense that iida serves to deku as kirishima served to bakugo. Deku wouldnt want to hold bakugo's hand there because he was hurt by afo. But with Iida it is different, deku refusing iida's hand here would just be hypocrite of him.
I also love that iida outsped deku, with help yes, but that is what is all about, the students by themselves cant keep up with deku anymore but the whole class can

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
One detail I particularly like in this chapter is which hand Iida reaches out with, it's the same hand Stain injured

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I prefer the fan colors with Nagant having more of a pastel pink hair than super bright hot pink hair. Damn.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
..................................................................................

They are covering Aizawa/Shirakumo next....

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
..................................................................................

They are covering Aizawa/Shirakumo next....

R.e341904be37169e8d46b1341a69cea88

Edit: Also they're taking a break next week because of the olympics and instead they will have a talk show where the trio's VAs talk about the movie and the Season 5 climax) so it's airing the week after (14th august)

Last edited: