• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, especially with an arc this intense

Lol I played Nocturne years ago and I remember it being fucking tough, haha. So that part is entirely accurate, though I'm sure they'll be options to make things more manageable. Nocturne is hardcore, though I guess that describes mainline SMT in general
f61.png
I think the most hardcore of the mainline games is the original release of strange journey, it is absolutely cruel
Tho I think the most fun is apocalipse because even if the story isnt very good and the game is on the easier side (for SMT, it is still very hard), the gameplay is the best

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I think the most hardcore of the mainline games is the original release of strange journey, it is absolutely cruel
Tho I think the most fun is apocalipse because even if the story isnt very good and the game is on the easier side (for SMT, it is still very hard), the gameplay is the best
Strange Journey was the one on DS right? I never finished that one

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Nocturne was my first SMT game. I've played most since but I need to get my hands on Apocalypse

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Lady and Kamui together around all these villains is kind of alarming though tbh. I do like both of them, mostly because they've been in the series since day 1, and I hope they don't bite it.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Vigilantes 82

I am upset he went with O'Clock II and not 2 O'Clock. How do you miss that obvious opportunity? Also I guess unexpected development on his front? Something tells me trying to become a hero like this wouldn't work even if his plan succeeded. It's also cool that Koichi might be a direct counter with his now near instant acceleration.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Can we please get Koichi in the main series as a full fledged Pro Hero someday? Like, have Vigilantes end with him being sent overseas or some shit and then the events of the current arc will bring him back to Japan for his main series debut.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Can we please get Koichi in the main series as a full fledged Pro Hero someday? Like, have Vigilantes end with him being sent overseas or some shit and then the events of the current arc will bring him back to Japan for his main series debut.
Orrrrr they meet him after they flee to America for a timeskip/training arc!

(Real talk him being there working for Captain Celebrity and maybe dating Makoto would be great)

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Saw a post explaining the above? Apparently Mahoro projected an illusion into Bakugo's brain, allowing her to essentially mind control him. Sheesh, lmao.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Orrrrr they meet him after they flee to America for a timeskip/training arc!

(Real talk him being there working for Captain Celebrity and maybe dating Makoto would be great)

Let's be real, he ain't dating Makoto lol. They are pushing hard as fuck for a Kazuho/Pop end.

But yeah, them introducing Koichi to the main series after Vigilantes ends would be some dope shit.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Let's be real, he ain't dating Makoto lol. They are pushing hard as fuck for a Kazuho/Pop end.

But yeah, them introducing Koichi to the main series after Vigilantes ends would be some dope shit.
I mean, Pop is pushing hard as fuck for a Kazuho/Pop end, but I liked the chemistry he had with Makoto, and also, she's an adult.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Title of the next chapter is

My Hero Academia Chapter 279 Title: "Villain Alliance vs UA Students"

Colour Spread is also out

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
"It'll be alright, class! We will all be back together soon."

Death Flag Intenseifies

There is something i am really annoyed about. it's the Shonen Heroins in bikinis image

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I'm worried for Mina next week and I guess this chapter deconfirmed 90% of the strong traitor candidates

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
MOD EDIT: Removed prohibited content.

Wait, so are we getting a new OVA? Cos I don't recognize those screenshots from either of the existing OVA's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2017

Wait, so are we getting a new OVA? Cos I don't recognize those screenshots from either of the existing OVA's.
titles are the exact same as the ones released years ago, its just putting these manga exclusive ovas on streaming services announcement.
Save Rescue Training v13 manga ova
Training of the Dead v14 manga ova

Its been so long, you probably just forgot how they looked?

Last edited:

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 14, 2017
My Hero Academia + Attack on Titan = Kaiju No.8

Viz released the first five chapters at once today, with the next chapter releasing August 6.
It has a good premise. Rather than focusing on defeating the monsters, it's focusing on the after-math: the clean-up crew.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
My Hero Academia + Attack on Titan = Kaiju No.8

Viz released the first five chapters at once today, with the next chapter releasing August 6.
It has a good premise. Rather than focusing on defeating the monsters, it's focusing on the after-math: the clean-up crew.
Holy shit. Just read the first chapter and it's pretty damn good. The premise is interesting and the characters are likable. I can see this becoming a hit

Thanks for putting it on my radar. Gonna read the rest

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
You are incorrect, these scenes arent from any OVA, there is no scene with bakugo and deku in the underground in neither of these
How? Those two are the names of the two episodes going up (bottom corner of that ad). A reply to that tweet adds additional information.

"'New original episode (OVA) is coming for you that can't wait the season 5 arrive! Please check out the services'' something like that "

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
How? Those two are the names of the two episodes going up (bottom corner of that ad). A reply to that tweet adds additional information.

"'New original episode (OVA) is coming for you that can't wait the season 5 arrive! Please check out the services'' something like that "
Cmon DTL, of course i am talking about the huge pictures above those, these are the ones Dimple can't reconize and probably are from the new OVA

Status
Not open for further replies.