• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Back of the Volume:

EbxImYwUMAABz5H

In the Volume:
Ebvy3f2WAAEznyO

giphy.gif

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Can't help but notice that Hori drew her skin darker than the first time we saw an official color image of her.
tumblr_pehl8xRqr01qkynuno1_400.png

The new complexion suits her better. I remember that quite a few people were disappointed that she just looked tanned more than anything.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he's thirsty. Next we'll hear about him going full Paul Dini about it.

TBH I find it hard to complain if it means we get more Mirko content. She's too damn cool.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Usually, they'd be out by now but since I used to look at them before heading to bed but as of two weeks ago we've been getting them later

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter is primarily fighting, Midoriya, Bakugo and Gran Torino vs. Shigaraki

All For One is seemingly trying to enforce his will in Shigaraki's head but Shigaraki fights him off

Chapter ends with a switch back to the mansion, Gigantomachia vs. Mt. Lady with the league on Giganto's back

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm Dark Cloud was at the top of the rankings for that week, nice to see people in Japan liking the arc too.

Gigantomachia vs. Mt. Lady with the league on Giganto's back
I looked at that last bit and that person after Dabi in the translation is Skeptic. So it's not just the League. But I'll wait for pics till I really start popping off since I could still be wrong. Trumpet and Re-Destro were likely told to stay behind because they are obviously very linked to the forces fighting at the mansion right now. Theoretically, Geten could go too but I doubt he will be able to leave the battlefield. I assume a Trumpet speech + Re-destro in is mecha suit will be how they win on the mansion's front.

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I saw the pics

So uh,

Not gonna even try to hide this

THE MLA CREW WAS IN FACT INVOLVED IN THE CALL TO BRING EVERYONE TO SHIGARAKI LIKE I FUCKING SAID

Lord it was hammered home so much about how Shiggy values comrades, obviously they were gonna be involved in Shiggy's future plans. I don't even know where the idea came from that all the commanders were not going with Giga. The League and the MLA are one and the same now. Skeptic and presumably Geten are leaving with Giga and Redestro and Trumpet are staying because they clearly have the most sway with the forces at the mansion.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
That final image is great...i am going to assume all of next chapter will be the fight between MT Lady and Gigantomachia

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
That final image is great...i am going to assume all of next chapter will be the fight between MT Lady and Gigantomachia
Idk man, Giga is barely phased while Mt Lady is clearly struggling. Plus he has the League plus Skeptic on his back, I can't see it being much of a fight. Geten is still around too.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Idk man, Giga is barely phased while Mt Lady is clearly struggling. Plus he has the League plus Skeptic on his back, I can't see it being much of a fight.
Fair point..i do wonder. Would Hirokoshi kill off Mt Lady - i don't see why PLF would let her live if she's defeated by Gigantomachia

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Fair point..i do wonder. Would Hirokoshi kill off Mt Lady - i don't see why PLF would let her live if she's defeated by Gigantomachia
She fits the bill of being a fairly background yet relevant character to die... ALternatively, though they could easily bench her by using Compress and have her come into play later when they reach Shigaraki.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So there is some sort of vestige system happening within Shigaraki, but it's much stronger than what is happening with Deku. I assume this is because AfO is both alive and the only other vestige within Shigaraki. I'm telling you guys this is leading to Shigaraki killing AfO

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The whole vestige thing with AFO sounds like it's working inversely from OFA. Rather than coming to the user in time of need, AFO is trying to force its will onto the holder.

Thats gonna be important, book it.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if Tenko had a good childhood if he would have actually became a hero like his grandmother. Though I guess his quirk could only be used for rescue

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017

hahahahahahahaha

The longer I look the funnier this picture gets.

Bakugo's abs go over his costume
Hawks' head is sinking into his chest
Todoroki is pissed for some reason
Tsuyu's biceps are as thick as her head
Endeavor's face.
Tokoyami.
Tokoyami.

And then Iida is just perfectly fine.

This is Horikoshi's masterpiece.

Last edited:

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why did Iida get a fairly normal depiction compared to everyone else being a fun sketch.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why did Iida get a fairly normal depiction compared to everyone else being a fun sketch.
Someone on Twitter had a theory after drawing Mirko he probably planned to have a detailed drawing of everyone around her

Started with Iida then he went fuck it that's too much work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.