• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Ok. After today's Vigilante chapter, Koichi and the rest deserve to be in the main story.

My boy grow up so much.

r5PxMGA.jpg

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Pop is fine for what she is, I get that most people don't like her because she was a disappointment as a vigilante but the thing is she was never a vigilante, she's a pop idol and that's what her story always revolved around and I thought written well and her relationship with Kiochi was good as well

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Pop is fine for what she is, I get that most people don't like her because she was a disappointment as a vigilante but the thing is she was never a vigilante, she's a pop idol and that's what her story always revolved around and I thought written well and her relationship with Kiochi was good as well
Pop was doomed by her costume, frankly.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's fair. I also don't like idols in general so that also contributes as to why I don't like her.

I do like her backstory though and how it relates to a certain character at least. Though I will say I don't take her romantic pursue of Koichi seriously at all considering he was a college student and she was in middle school when the series started.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Mirko looks way more messed up than I expected. Sheesh. Glad I got what I was hoping for, opening with Endeavor helping Mirko out.

Mic was awesome.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Like I thought Endeavor used his fire to cauterize Mirko's wounds
also looking at her damage that one cover looks more and more like a prediction of her future design

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
The more Heroes seem near to a fast victory, the more I am convinced their defeat will be big.
Great panel for Mic's punch, by the way.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...Shiggy's going to wake up and a erase all them....
I doubt, I think it is AFO that will do something. He will probably die in the process but he will cause something in the prison, free Kurogiri so he can save Shigaraki and then die laughing
Kurogiri being freed is the only thing that can save Shigaraki in that situation I think

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I doubt, I think it is AFO that will do something. He will probably die in the process but he will cause something in the prison, free Kurogiri so he can save Shigaraki and then die laughing
Kurogiri being freed is the only thing that can save Shigaraki in that situation I think
At this point even if Shigaraki escapes, what can he do. He had the 100% best chance to acheive his goals with the PLF but now that's gone flame up. Even if he is uberpowerful i feel like with the entire hero army after him he's going to lose.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Feels like shits about to pop off, we still haven't seen the evacuation squad with all the main characters get involved yet.

Doubt Shiggy will get taken to Tarturus, he'll probably awaken somehow (AFO intervention?) which'll lead to the evac squad / Origin Trio being brought to the fore.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
At this point even if Shigaraki escapes, what can he do. He had the 100% best chance to acheive his goals with the PLF but now that's gone flame up. Even if he is uberpowerful i feel like with the entire hero army after him he's going to lose.
If AFO liberates everyone from the prison he can do a lot, he can recruit a lot of villains in the process and he will get Kurogiri back that is essential
Of course I think it will be at the cost of AFO's life but it would be a good parallel if All Might dies in the same arc

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
AfO using some sort of long range quirk to awaken Shigaraki and dying as a result would be pretty cool tbh. But I don't see how AfO would know what's going on with them rn

A prison break would be cool but I really don't want that machine AfO is hooked up to to be completely useless in the end if he can just easily get out of it.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Mic finally does something cool. Great panels here.

It's suspicious that no student is this close to shigaraki... I'm feeling he'll wipe them all out, at least the ones closer to him.

But MHA without Eraser, Endeavor and Mic? eeeh...

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Endeavour is going to live - he can't die before Dabi sees him/kills him
Bingo
I can see this leading to a prison break arc. And I'm all for it.
There will be no prison break arc, it will occur in one or 2 chapters at most in this very arc if it occurs
They are all so dead.
People said the same about Mirko

Even if someone dies it won't be everyone I think

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nomus continue to be so uninteresting. Present Mic tho, wow, first time the character has really grabbed my attention in this series. That said, found it unintentionally hilarious that he got that big punch on the Doc, only to basically shrug it off and go back to worrying about Shiggy.

Speaking of Shiggy, the wait for the other shoe to drop regarding his awakening is beginning to be agonizing. As for those theorizing a prison break arc, I hope not, that'd be incredibly lame if we got all this build up just for that.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Kurogiri continuing being a pawn would suck after what Aizawa and Mic managed to get out of him.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
VioletPerfumedIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

(When Mic Falcon Punched Doctor guy...I felt that)

First things first thanks Hori for not killing Mirko! You a real one. Man, for the most part the villains have been getting caught with their pants down this whole arc. Shiggy will definitely awaken soon which should kick the arc into second gear. We've barely seen any of the 1-A students and no way they sit this out. This arc may go on longer than I thought.

Other than that, not too much to say. You can really see the comic book influence in some of the panels this chapter, especially when Eraser was doing his thing.

How long will Shiggy play chicken? Does AfO have something up his sleeve? Find out next time on My Hero Academia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.