• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Understandable decision.

Depending on what happens this week the MHA base is gonna go crazy over whatever cliffhanger we're left off with.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It wouldn't be shock value because it would have a HUGE affect on the story going forward, Hero society pretty much sent kids into a warzone, it world make sense for there to be repercussions for that action

Agree with this. I get this uneasy feeling watching the students there fighting this war... like Naruto on the early missions i feel.

If Hori kills one of them it'd be a huge blow.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like we could be going into this break with Shiggy waking up or at least his case breaking. Looking at the movement lines on Miruko's leg at the end of last chapter she's still going straight for it.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we could be going into this break with Shiggy waking up or at least his case breaking. Looking at the movement lines on Miruko's leg at the end of last chapter she's still going straight for it.
She 100% is about to smash it in the final panel. The cliffhanger is set to make you wonder if anyone stops her at the last second. She will destroy it next chapter but the real twist will be that freeing a 73% complete Shiggy is still a really really bad idea for the heroes.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
No 1a kid will die right now, i doubt any will die at all, but if one dies it will be close to the end of the arc and probably closer to deku
Tokoyami will be fine, besides I doubt Hawks would let Tokoyami die there.
She 100% is about to smash it in the final panel. The cliffhanger is set to make you wonder if anyone stops her at the last second. She will destroy it next chapter but the real twist will be that freeing a 73% complete Shiggy is still a really really bad idea for the heroes.
Shiggy being unleashed next week makes no sense unless the arc is over in 5 chapters. If he is to be set free with this attack Horikoshi will probably wait until the whole thing with hawks is solved before showing it.
I still mantain the belief that shigaraki wont wake up until later into the arc

Oct 25, 2017

This tweet indicates that they're doing dubbing at home, and since Justin Briner is involved, that shows hope for the Season 4 dub to return sooner rather than later.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
"Chapter ends on Shigaraki's pod cracking right down the middle as they look on"

That's a mean..cliffhanger

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
So shiggys at 75% and Present Mic & Aizawa are alone with him (Endeavors gotten Miruko out of there after she cracked the glass and passed out from injuries)

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I feel like Endeavour is probalby going to go to the mansion or Dabi will end up at the Hospital and we get the Endeavour vs Dabi fight

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

EVLZxtGUMAEhA1h

Last edited:

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty convenient that Hori set up a situation to get Miruko out of the way. Very doubtful that she's dying now that Endeavor's got her and she's quite a ways away from the pod.

Worried about Aizawa though. His quirk is already one of those "problem quirks" that you have to write around as it's hard for him not to be a pretty powerful, crucial priority target, and I'm not sure I'm ready to entertain the potential fact that the Tartarus scene with Shirakumo was a premature death flag for him. I'm really curious if anything happens to him that might Eri more plot relevant again.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
So I started watching the anime and I'm on episode 7 and does Kacchan have any redeeming qualities? He's an arrogant, aggressive, violent bully. He's completely unlikable and not an enjoyable rival.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
So I started watching the anime and I'm on episode 7 and does Kacchan have any redeeming qualities? He's an arrogant, aggressive, violent bully. He's completely unlikable and not an enjoyable rival.
Sure. Bakugo is really popular with a lot of people because of his development over the series, but there's plenty of people who don't like him as well. Only time would tell if your feelings on him would change.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Sure. Bakugo is really popular with a lot of people because of his development over the series, but there's plenty of people who don't like him as well. Only time would tell if your feelings on him would change.
I think the biggest problem I have is the backstory, if he were just a guy Izuku met at U.A. it wouldn't bother me that much but he has literally bullied Izuku since they were 4 or even younger.

I assume he'll grow into a grumpy ally always trying to prove he's better but right now I really hate him.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I'd say bakugou is definitely at his worst during season 1. Doesn't help that until season 2 you really don't see much of his personality beyond being an asshole.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Kept re-watching Deku vs Overhaul for two days now. I still can't believe we have this animated so good. Can't believe Deku managed to come this far.

We are truly blessed.

Edit: have some cool amv:

Last edited:

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
I finished season 1 and I'm hooked, what a great series! Still not a an of Bakugo but the second half of the season focused less on him so he didn't bother me as much. So many great characters and interesting quirks.
I also really like the villains, I think one of the voice only guys at he end talking to portal guy and the the hand creep is a spy within the school ... maybe? Or it's one of All Might's friends who knows his secret.🤔

Derpot

Nov 18, 2017
France
(First time I post here, I'm kinda shy but anyway!)

Hello, fellow MHA fans and Happy Easter to you all! I did an Easter Mirko for the occasion, I hope you'll like it!
WzxIqom.png

Now, about the manga, I cannot wait for the next chapter but seriously, chapter 267 was so tense I thought I'd have a goddamn heart attack. I was so scared for Mirko and Hawks.
Mirko is gonna survive for sure, Hawks though? God, I have no idea. He's my favorite character and I'm going to be very, very salty if he dies, I have the feeling that anything can happen now lmao
Twice's death was really sad, but that was beautifully done (and even if I like him a lot, I hope he DOES stay dead and does not come back full shounen-style, that would really ruin the entire thing).

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
(First time I post here, I'm kinda shy but anyway!)

Hello, fellow MHA fans and Happy Easter to you all! I did an Easter Mirko for the occasion, I hope you'll like it!
WzxIqom.png

Now, about the manga, I cannot wait for the next chapter but seriously, chapter 267 was so tense I thought I'd have a goddamn heart attack. I was so scared for Mirko and Hawks.
Mirko is gonna survive for sure, Hawks though? God, I have no idea. He's my favorite character and I'm going to be very, very salty if he dies, I have the feeling that anything can happen now lmao
Twice's death was really sad, but that was beautifully done (and even if I like him a lot, I hope he DOES stay dead and does not come back full shounen-style, that would really ruin the entire thing).
Hello there. I like your art.
As for chapter 267, I believe that there's a strong chance that hawks will survive but his wings will be entirely burnt off, unable to regenerate.
It could be an interesting development because, paradoxically, his quirk and hero responsibilities were a cage to him. Losing his wings would mean he would have, for the first time in his life, freedom to choose what he wants to be.

Oct 25, 2017
I finished season 1 and I'm hooked, what a great series! Still not a an of Bakugo but the second half of the season focused less on him so he didn't bother me as much. So many great characters and interesting quirks.
I also really like the villains, I think one of the voice only guys at he end talking to portal guy and the the hand creep is a spy within the school ... maybe? Or it's one of All Might's friends who knows his secret.🤔

I should warn you that this is the manga thread, it is a spoiler minefield.

Derpot

Nov 18, 2017
France
Hello there. I like your art.

Hey, thanks!
Also I've been lurking the thread for a while, but I was too shy to post before x')
(I don't post that often on Era anyway, mostly lurking ahem)

As for chapter 267, I believe that there's a strong chance that hawks will survive but his wings will be entirely burnt off, unable to regenerate.
It could be an interesting development because, paradoxically, his quirk and hero responsibilities were a cage to him. Losing his wings would mean he would have, for the first time in his life, freedom to choose what he wants to be.

Oooooh yeeaah, it could definitely happen and it sounds so much more interesting!
Ah dammit, waiting is hard, and now it's Shiggy time so maybe in like 2 or 3 chapters, we'll see what happens with Hawks and Tokoyami.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
I should warn you that this is the manga thread, it is a spoiler minefield.
From the title I assumed it was a general OT for the series, is it not ok to talk about the anime here? Spoilers don't worry me, I'm good at skimming and if I read a spoiler I will have probably forgot it by the time I reach that point in the story.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
From the title I assumed it was a general OT for the series, is it not ok to talk about the anime here? Spoilers don't worry me, I'm good at skimming and if I read a spoiler I will have probably forgot it by the time I reach that point in the story.

It is the general OT, just saying be wary of spoilers here cause we talk the about the manga openly

grand

Oct 25, 2017
It was pretty difficult to follow the action this chapter. It almost felt like the order of pages was scrambled

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I felt it was kinda eh but that's because it was basically just an action chapter and we pretty much already know Shigaraki is going to break free

Status
Not open for further replies.