• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
"I need to keep moving forward"

Getting dangerously close to Eren territory there, Deku. No genocide thankfully enough, but fighting your friends don't exactly calm my fears.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
thinking about it, and there is a big possibility this arc will end on midnight(and maybe other heroes?)'s funeral after deku comes back.
I mean she probably was already buried or cremated but I doubt they had time for a cerimony

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Oh dear, we've hit 401. Gonna prep the OT4 now. Any suggestions for the title?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about it, "Jack Midoriya is here to kill chaos" would be funny but maybe the meme is too old now

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Lemme dump these arts before new OT.

The usual MHA artists need MVA now. Come on Toho/Bones.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit that Curiou--err, I mean, let's go y'all!

www.resetera.com

My Hero Academia |OT4| Still Just a Damned Nerd

Welcome to the fourth My Hero Academia OT! Have fun and join the discussion on this popular superhero anime/manga series! This OT welcomes discussion for all things MHA-related, be it the anime, manga, or games, etc. This OP is updated every once in a while with new information as the story...

Status
Not open for further replies.