• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Bakugo is a wild card for me. Is he baby sitting UA? Did he talk to Deku before leaving?

We need to remember that this boy is really smart. He figured out things way early in the story by himself. Did he and Deku clash (why would you save villains etc?) Another Nighteye situation? His injuries a bit too much to go out?

Hori can insert Bakugo anywhere and it would work naturally.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

3IVSFyy.jpg

Interesting. These little text add so much, such a shame.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They're add ons from the editor and as already said, they aren't in the volume releases. They don't matter in the slightest and don't tell us anything we don't already know.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm...if it's not in the volumes, then it's fair.

Have some Bakugo bangers:

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

From Horikoshi's twitter fleet. He's happy about the anime announcement.

Edit: posted a better link.

Last edited:

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
They honestly don't matter. They exist to sell the shonen jump mags, change my mind.
Tbh, I really like them. Has a great old school "How will our heroes get out of this one? Tune in next month, true believers!" vibe to it, probably because those little notes were exactly that for comics back in the day.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Now I understand. Horikoshi's once said that his favorite female haircut is like that of Uraraka...Basically, he's using Garnet's shorter haircut as the base for everything lol.

Eiko's dress still confuse me.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
At the gym and someone is working out in a hoodie of Bakugo's winter costume. I'm guessing he's going plus ultra in his workout.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
MHA Chapter 318 Title: "Dark Cloud"

Endeavor is telling Deku that the plan has changed and that the heroes from other countries are about to come to Japan, so he can rest a little

Deku says that he's ok and can still move, but the past OFA users are also trying to warn him

After failing to stop him, we see Nana, Shinomori, Banjou and AM (vestiges) discussing about how their words and their quirks may have forced Deku to go way beyond his limits

The second user is saying that Deku is doing the right thing and that during these hard times he has to keep moving.

Deku is now fighting in a shopping mall using black whip. Some civilians are afraid of him because they think he's AFO's servant

After dealing with the criminals he starts flying across the city, wondering about Shigaraki and the League's whereabouts.

Deku says that he can't let anyone get hurt, so he needs to complete One for All. He wants to be with everyone and be able to smile with them.

Lots of panels of Deku thinking about everyone while fighting. His mom, All Might, Gran Torino, Eri, Aizawa and all the 1-A kids.

He arrives at Kamino's Ground zero and a really creepy-looking villain is talking to the people. He's called Dictator, another jailbreaker from Tartarus.

Dictator's quirk is called Dictatorship and it's similar do Shinsou's. He controls other people's bodies until they receive a strong attack or pass out.

The civilians under control pile on Deku. He thinks what moves he could use to break the brainwash, but concludes that all of them would be too strong and just gives up. He looks tired and sad.

Bakugou comes from above using his AP Shot against Dictator. He's on his phone and says "guys, I found him".

Via the subreddit.

Last edited:

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
MHA Chapter 318 Title: "Dark Cloud"

Endeavor is telling Deku that the plan has changed and that the heroes from other countries are about to come to Japan, so he can rest a little

Deku says that he's ok and can still move, but the past OFA users are also trying to warn him

After failing to stop him, we see Nana, Shinomori, Banjou and AM (vestiges) discussing about how their words and their quirks may have forced Deku to go way beyond his limits

The second user is saying that Deku is doing the right thing and that during these hard times he has to keep moving.

Deku is now fighting in a shopping mall using black whip. Some civilians are afraid of him because they think he's AFO's servant

After dealing with the criminals he starts flying across the city, wondering about Shigaraki and the League's whereabouts.

Deku says that he can't let anyone get hurt, so he needs to complete One for All. He wants to be with everyone and be able to smile with them.

Lots of panels of Deku thinking about everyone while fighting. His mom, All Might, Gran Torino, Eri, Aizawa and all the 1-A kids.

He arrives at Kamino's Ground zero and a really creepy-looking villain is talking to the people. He's called Dictator, another jailbreaker from Tartarus.

Via the subreddit.
yo we're getting street fighter crossovers now!? Hori the GOAT

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
No MHA next week.

I'm seeing this last page and Hori specifically shows the 2nd taking note of Bakugou coming to find Deku uh oh

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm weirdly upset that the "Deku alone" arc ends with Bakugo coming in to save the day. I know I mentioned this before, but since it seems like his whole class was looking for him it would've been more interesting for anyone else to do it. Why couldn't Froppy or Tokoyami have come in to save the day for once?

I'm perfectly aware that complaining about the other students not having enough to do was already a tiresome complaint 5 years ago.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I'm weirdly upset that the "Deku alone" arc ends with Bakugo coming in to save the day. I know I mentioned this before, but since it seems like his whole class was looking for him it would've been more interesting for anyone else to do it. Why couldn't Froppy or Tokoyami have come in to save the day for once?

I'm perfectly aware that complaining about the other students not having enough to do was already a tiresome complaint 5 years ago.
Bakugou gonna beat Deku's ass and drag him back
with the way Deku's arc is going I seriously doubt Bakugo is going to take him back here

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I am conflicted, if they have Deku just be magically better after Bakugou rescues him and he gets some sleep, i am not going to be happy

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
I am fully onboard with the idea of Shinso having a one on one with this Dictator villain.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Did people actually expect someone other than Bakugo to be the first student to see Deku?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Manga is really falling back into a predictable routine at this point, a real far cry from the Nagant chapters.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
it's been like, 3 chapters. Predictable storytelling isn't inherently bad either.
I never claimed it was inherently bad, but I've not been a fan of the way the way the series has handled its pacing for a better while, so for the roads to already lead back to a Bakugo confrontation when having him be separated from Deku posed for a more interesting conundrum in where his character would go from here on out is, if nothing else, somewhat disappointing to me.

Oct 25, 2017
I never claimed it was inherently bad, but I've not been a fan of the way the way the series has handled its pacing for a better while, so for the roads to already lead back to a Bakugo confrontation when having him be separated from Deku posed for a more interesting conundrum in where his character would go from here on out is, if nothing else, somewhat disappointing to me.
im fairly confident that Hori won't just skip over what the rest of the class has been doing for the time Deku has been away. He's also clearly with a group of students, so if we don't spend time seeing them during the past few weeks then I'll agree with you.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Deku literally spent the last chapter pushing away All Might, it's pretty clear it's now Bakugo's turn to get pushed, this confrontation might end up similar to Sanji vs Luffy if you read One Piece

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
If Deku wants to push away the people he cares about, this is a perfect time for him to bring up what an awful bully Bakugo used to be. I doubt that will happen though since Hori seems to want to leave all that in the past.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
seen people throw out the theory that it could be Toga, I don't believe it of course but the possibility is out there

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
seen people throw out the theory that it could be Toga, I don't believe it of course but the possibility is out there

Haven't her and Bakugou interacted like, once? At Kamino IIRC? Only way that would work is if she had snagged some of his blood at the time and Im pretty certain she didn't, otherwise we've had some sort of foreshadowing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.