• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
i've never had hair this long... kinda liking it tho

and it's not like i'm going to the barber any time soon lol

anyone else just have long hair for the first time because of the pandemic? i kinda like how it feels on my hands

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
My 4 year old son's hair is getting long. He looks really cool too because it's curly. He likes licking it.

Oct 27, 2017
my last haircut was 12/21/19. i've had long hair a few times over the years, but this year it is my armor, my sampson-like strength, and i refuse to cut it until 2020 is in my rear view

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't had a haircut since February. First time it has been this long. It's fine, running with it is a pain.

Jan 11, 2018
Not currently, but I have in the past. It gets annoying when it's just a huge mess like mine and gets in my eyes constantly, or when I am trying to eat and I end up chewing on it accidentally.

Oct 25, 2017
I had my hair embarrassingly long without knowing what to do with it when I was like 12? And resisted a band because it looked girly. Took the lockdown as an opportunity to try again and I'm liking the ponytail, but I know it needs a trim for shape and stuff. Think I'll try and take it to march again at least just for posterity.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Me too. Had short hair back in March. Haven't had a haircut since. Probably won't till a vaccine hits my veins honestly

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Not strictly because of the pandemic as I was working on growing it out ahead of time, but yes, I have grown out my hair during the pandemic. I tend to keep it in a knot these days to keep it out of my face while I'm on my computer. It's currently down to my shoulders.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Not for the first time because of the pandemic. My hair's never been so short I *couldn't* touch it with my tongue. That seems pretty unusual to me.

Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes I go without shaving for so long that my moustache starts growing into my mouth. I chew on it for comfort, like baseball players chew gum or sunflower seeds. : { )

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Soon you'll get to enjoy randomly pulling hairs out of your mouth!

I understand this feeling.

I've been growing my hair out for a few years now and was planning to cut it after 1/20/2021, but then the pandemic hit. Will probably see if I can shorten it myself after that date and fully cut it after vaccine distributions.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really?? that's strange

Yeah. You always gave me this feeling of "he must be rocking a cool, long hair" whenever I saw you posting for... some reason lol
Guess it was bound to come true?

Just take care proper care of it and it will be great!

Soon you'll get to enjoy randomly pulling hairs out of your mouth!

928.jpg

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
My hair is the longest it's been in a long while and I kinda want to keep growing it out a bit despite having a healthy thin spot up top.

I've never had anything but short hair in my entire life.

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I keep eating my hair unintentionally every so often when I try eating my food. I do not like the taste. It hasn't gotten to the point where my hair has started collecting food items off my plate, however. I'll discipline my hair, if it comes to that.

Dec 6, 2017
US
My hair has been somewhat past shoulder-length since I was probably 12 or 13 but it's halfway down my back at this point. Not ideal for boxing and kickboxing so I'm having to resort to the European football man-bun.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I've been growing my hair for like....3-4 years? and it's only shoulder length.

Thicc Luscious Locks. Like you can run your fingers through and they might get stuck.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I haven't had a hair cut since Feb 2020. It's pretty long now.

I have very fine hair, and I have a hard time styling it when it's long like this. I've been doing a small pony tail in the back, I have to because it's too long, but I look at celebs with long hair and how they wear it so effortlessly, and I just look like a bum.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
I recently cut mine. I had been just shaving the sides and letting my top go nuts but I cut it to my cheekbones a couple weeks ago.

Oct 28, 2017
I've grown my hair out pretty often, not like shoulder-length (well, one time, that's why my high school graduation photos will always look completely ridiculous to me) but for a while I went to the barber just about two times a year.

It just always gets to a point where it's a complete mess and gets on my nerves all the time, but isn't long enough for a manbun or ponytail yet... and then I give up

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow nobody has ever reached such levels of hair length before. Grats on the achievement OP.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
I've always had long hair and cut it in 2016 and now its long again because of covid, I'm fine with it since its nothing new to me.

TrubbleFrog

Feb 23, 2018
My hair got to this point recently too...
I keep eating my hair unintentionally every so often when I try eating my food. I do not like the taste. It hasn't gotten to the point where my hair has started collecting food items off my plate, however. I'll discipline my hair, if it comes to that.
and this is definitely the worst part so far! Hair ties have become my best friend. I'm looking forward to being able to tie it all up at once.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
When my hair gets to 3/4" I get annoyed by it and have to trim again.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I'm letting my hair grow. I've had it long-ish on top in recent years but always short on the sides and back, now I'm letting it all grow out, I want to try proper long hair.