• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Update

He is going around telling people I pushed him lol. After the incident I have been on and off with the Girl, so today she was talking to her mother about us "being back together" and the mother was talking about how I pushed her puck ass son over a balcony. I ain't even mad, but like damn how go around telling people I tried to murder you lol.
This story just keeps getting better lmao.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
Update

He is going around telling people I pushed him lol. After the incident I have been on and off with the Girl, so today she was talking to her mother about us "being back together" and the mother was talking about how I pushed her puck ass son over a balcony. I ain't even mad, but like damn how go around telling people I tried to murder you lol.
Did she at least correct her mother and tell her what actually happened?

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Here you go guys, I've translated for your convenience.

"I abhor confrontation, I attempt to elude it with every fiber of my being. For that reason, I steer clear of individuals whom displease me. The cause of my never having been agreeable with her male sibling is that he is a charlatan. He extorts her at every waking moment, I myself abstain from associating as the events are not occurring in my own private domicile. Subsequent to finishing my work, I maneuver myself to the the area above her living quarters, whereupon he falls in and inquires as to the possibility of bumming her motor vehicle. They squabble by reason of his condition of cephalocopulation and failing to return the vehicle in a timely manner. I am on the verge of egress and he verbalizes "farewell, negro" in an impolite inflection reeking of buttocks. I exit as disputes are to my distaste; at the moment, my mistress resides on the second story. Thereafter, I hear him swing the door ajar and vocalize "It has been my intention to acquire this pale," this jester donkey tart attempts to accost me with a subtle strike, endeavoring to land a wallop dorsally, BLUNDERS and tumbles o'er the banister. She dashes to a lower altitude. I leisurely stroll subjacent. He emulates the fellow from Spongebob "MINE LIMB!" indeed, his faeces was all character of bungled with viscera sloshing about. My mistress vehemently supposed I would sojourn at the infirmary for this chap. My only undertaking was to shag, then return homeward to engage in fisticuffs. How large a nitwit must one exist as that you are unable to bushwhack an individual properly?"
wonderful

Oct 26, 2017
bail man. also meet with a lawyer cause this could end up in a civil case. where they try to blame you and make you pay for the medical bills +.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Update

Drop that fast guv.

Oct 27, 2017
Update

Is your girlfriend at least correcting this misinformation and telling people his busted himself up 'cause he's a chump?

Update
OP
OP
rrc1594

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
Wow crazy update

I haven't spoken to her all summer and she called me today crying because they jumped her brother. He was running his mouth to wrong people and they fucked him up. She told me they broke his jaw and fractured his eye socket. I feel really bad, because she really loves her brother.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah really feel bad for her, but the guy sounds like a total fuck up. Maybe he will grow from this once he recovers?

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Wow crazy update

I haven't spoken to her all summer and she called me today crying because they jumped her brother. He was running his mouth to wrong people and they fucked him up. She told me they broke his jaw and fractured his eye socket. I feel really bad, because she really loves her brother.

Okay then.

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow crazy update

Damn that's rough.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Now I feel really bad about my last post in this thread

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Wow crazy update

Damn that's horrible. Hopefully he learns from the experience. Dude is a danger to himself.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He should probably learn to fight properly if he's gonna be picking fights with everyone within range of himself.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow crazy update

So did you fuck?

OP
OP
rrc1594

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
Some people need to learn they aren't as tough as they think they are. It could have been worse, I'm see her tomorrow even though it's kinda awkward. She was always cool to me and was a big reason why I passed the GMAT.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Wow crazy update

He obviously has problems with self-control, and if falling off a balcony and breaking his leg wasn't enough to change him then damn. I feel bad for his sister because what is she going to do? That's family.