• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The part when he WALKS while the other dude is broken in half and bleeding everywhere killed me. Well done op.

Also smash and Smash is just great.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resisting the urge to look down upon him like;

9JfUe17.png
Haha, this!

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
I'm having a hard time figuring out how he fell of the balcony when he was swinging at you while you left the apartment. Did you exit through the balcony?? Like, what? I'm Swedish so I don't really know how people live in the US but I'm confused.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having a hard time figuring out how he fell of the balcony when he was swinging at you while you left the apartment. Did you exit through the balcony?? Like, what? I'm Swedish so I don't really know how people live in the US but I'm confused.
He doesn't mean the private balcony to each apartment where people just chill like on a porch. He means the common area outside the apartment's front door that connects to all the other nearby apartments and provides access to the stairs leading down to the first level.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The story could have been more believable if it was told in a more neutral way, but the way that it was told, it look like a text book example of "I am very badass"

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
Reading through this thread makes me happy that I decided to join a forum like this. The culture gap between Asian me and american-Era is so huge lol.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like confrontation, I try to avoid it at all cost. That's why if I don't like someone I stay clear of them. The reason I never liked her brother because he is a scammer. He takes advantage of her all the time, I never get involved becauseI I feel it isn't my place. I stop over her place after work, and he drops by to ask to borrow her car. The get into argument because he is a fuckhead and never brings it back in time. I'm about to leave and he says "bye nigga" in a rude ass tone. In my head I'm like "I'm about smack the shit out of this nigga". I leave because I don't like confrontation, now my GF lives on the second floor. I hear him open door after me and say "I been meaning catch this fade" this clown ass bitch tries to sneak me, by going for a swing behind my back MISSES falls over the balcony. She runs down the stairs, I WALK down the stairs. He sound like that guy form Spongebob "MY LEG!" his shit was all types of fucked up with juice leaking everywhere. My GF deadass thought I was going to spend my night in the hospital for this dude. All I was trying do is smash, then go home and play some smash. How big of a fuck up do you have to be were you can't even sucker punch someone correctly?

Ahhh, a fellow NYer.

That said, hilarious ass story. Didn't even have to throw a punch, lol. Fuck that dude.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
He doesn't mean the private balcony to each apartment where people just chill like on a porch. He means the common area outside the apartment's front door that connects to all the other nearby apartments and provides access to the stairs leading down to the first level.
Ah ok makes sense. I thought that had a different name for some reason. Thanks

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Here you go guys, I've translated for your convenience.

"I abhor confrontation, I attempt to elude it with every fiber of my being. For that reason, I steer clear of individuals whom displease me. The cause of my never having been agreeable with her male sibling is that he is a charlatan. He extorts her at every waking moment, I myself abstain from associating as the events are not occurring in my own private domicile. Subsequent to finishing my work, I maneuver myself to the the area above her living quarters, whereupon he falls in and inquires as to the possibility of bumming her motor vehicle. They squabble by reason of his condition of cephalocopulation and failing to return the vehicle in a timely manner. I am on the verge of egress and he verbalizes "farewell, negro" in an impolite inflection reeking of buttocks. I exit as disputes are to my distaste; at the moment, my mistress resides on the second story. Thereafter, I hear him swing the door ajar and vocalize "It has been my intention to acquire this pale," this jester donkey tart attempts to accost me with a subtle strike, endeavoring to land a wallop dorsally, BLUNDERS and tumbles o'er the banister. She dashes to a lower altitude. I leisurely stroll subjacent. He emulates the fellow from Spongebob "MINE LIMB!" indeed, his faeces was all character of bungled with viscera sloshing about. My mistress vehemently supposed I would sojourn at the infirmary for this chap. My only undertaking was to shag, then return homeward to engage in fisticuffs. How large a nitwit must one exist as that you are unable to bushwhack an individual properly?"

best post 2k18

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand why people think this story is unbelievable. It's not like the OP claims to have deftly dodged the punch, the dude just straight up missed lmao

Vormund

Oct 27, 2017

"I abhor confrontation, I attempt to elude it with every fiber of my being. For that reason, I steer clear of individuals whom displease me. The cause of my never having been agreeable with her male sibling is that he is a charlatan. He extorts her at every waking moment, I myself abstain from associating as the events are not occurring in my own private domicile. Subsequent to finishing my work, I maneuver myself to the the area above her living quarters, whereupon he falls in and inquires as to the possibility of bumming her motor vehicle. They squabble by reason of his condition of cephalocopulation and failing to return the vehicle in a timely manner. I am on the verge of egress and he verbalizes "farewell, negro" in an impolite inflection reeking of buttocks. I exit as disputes are to my distaste; at the moment, my mistress resides on the second story. Thereafter, I hear him swing the door ajar and vocalize "It has been my intention to acquire this pale," this jester donkey tart attempts to accost me with a subtle strike, endeavoring to land a wallop dorsally, BLUNDERS and tumbles o'er the banister. She dashes to a lower altitude. I leisurely stroll subjacent. He emulates the fellow from Spongebob "MINE LIMB!" indeed, his faeces was all character of bungled with viscera sloshing about. My mistress vehemently supposed I would sojourn at the infirmary for this chap. My only undertaking was to shag, then return homeward to engage in fisticuffs. How large a nitwit must one exist as that you are unable to bushwhack an individual properly?"

This post doth pleaseth me.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

thanketh thee f'r the festinate translation

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

tumblr_mw5kr571fC1s8bb4co4_250.gif

Oct 25, 2017
OP thinks he's Zola or something. I'm half convinced the entire post only exists so he could use that cheesy ass Smash line.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Clearly we need an ebonics/slang thread for some of y'all, yeesh.

I understood every word in that OP, and it was amazing.