• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
If he's following the country guidelines, there's not a lot to shit about

I mean, on the same hand, the state of Georgia (which has roughly the same population of the country of Sweden) just invalidated all mask laws for every county/city. By that logic, you could say Georgians refusing to wear a mask are also justified because they're following local laws.

Deleted member 3040

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Between two Swedish cities, I can count the people I've seen with masks on two hands. Not sure you realize how rare it is here.

Deleted member 9932

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, on the same hand, the state of Georgia (which has roughly the same population of the country of Sweden) just invalidated all mask laws for every county/city. By that logic, you could say Georgians refusing to wear a mask are also justified because they're following local laws.

the average person will follow local laws, yeah. The outrage should be directed at the governing bodies.
I wear a mask on the street, not just inside public places, but almost nobody uses it outside. It's not like I can shit on any person not wearing a mask on the street if the government itself doesn't make it mandatory.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Uhm...
actually it (probably) does?

It would be great if so, but you shouldn't take the chance since we do not know with certainty. Set the example.

North Americans really go from one EXTREME PARANOIA end to another.

We're paranoid now for suggesting people to not go out boozing? To wear masks? Stop diminishing the virus.

Well I'm having a good chuckle at the ridiculous American mask dog pile in here, thanks OP.

Do you think Swedish people are immune to the virus? Because look at the numbers. You can't fight this virus with arrogance. Just because your local laws say so, doesn't make it right. That line of thinking is empowering the tragedy in Florida right now.

Doctor Shatner

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the average person will follow local laws, yeah. The outrage should be directed at the governing bodies.
I wear a mask on the street, not just inside public places, but almost nobody uses it outside. It's not like I can shit on any person not wearing a mask on the street if the government itself doesn't make it mandatory.

I agree that outrage should be directed at these governing bodies. However, there needs to be some level of personal accountability for people who actively ignore sound medical advice just because it hasn't been codified into laws/regulations.

Not saying that comes in the form of public shaming but at the same time, if someone (i.e. high-risk individuals) at the grocery store and is now more vulnerable due to the personal choices of others not wearing a mask that becomes an immediate issue, regardless of mask mandates at the state/local level.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I expect the government to fuck me, Why am I required to serve and smile at people that do not give a damn about myself or my employees safety?

MnM

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 9, 2020
Hasn't the majority of Europe ended the social distancing? What's up with some posts here?

SmartBase

Self-requested ban
Dec 17, 2017
HAHAHA, right? People are scared and dying and our government is garbage.

Hilarious right? Pure comedy!

How about people think about what they are posting and how it might impact others? How about some empathy?

Thinking before posting? That just wouldn't be the Era way.

I can work on the empathy though.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Well I'm having a good chuckle at the ridiculous American mask dog pile in here, thanks OP.

Im just gonna post this again I guess
njbXG2X.png

haha, silly masks. šŸ˜¬

ngl, i miss drunk posting

Definitely the best time to post. My topics are most creative then.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hasn't the majority of Europe ended the social distancing? What's up with some posts here?

Some really bad overreactions in here.
Im sitting in bar with a few mates as well at the moment and there is nothing wrong about it.
We've had barely any cases in the past few weeks and yes, even if you go out you can still act responsible and not hug or kiss everyone you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.