• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
curious to the split. this game is their best selling switch game, which is impressive

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
curious to the split. this game is their best selling switch game, which is impressive

I'd be very curious about its sales on Switch too. Especially considering how it's NOT topping the charts. Last time I checked (a few hours ago), it was 4th in UK, 18th in Japan and 6th in US.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Devolver Digital with those success stories, I remember Enter The Gungeon also sold very well on Switch.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Guessing a good portion have been on Switch based on past data.

Congrats to Devolver. Good game.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Glad to see they're happy with its sales. It's fantastic. Anyone who is interested in Max Payne x Olli Olli x THPS check it out.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice little interview documentary. Dev is very likeable, reminds me of Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz from CDP. Could be his swedish twin brother.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be very curious about its sales on Switch too. Especially considering how it's NOT topping the charts. Last time I checked (a few hours ago), it was 4th in UK, 18th in Japan and 6th in US.

Plenty of Switch games sell incredibly well despite not topping the eShop charts. Most of Devolver's games, for example.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna get this after I beat Katana Zero. Trailers made the game look bonkers, so I'm glad to hear it lives up to them and is doing well sales-wise.