• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I still haven't the slightlest clue how the banana fits in all of this, but I am loving every second of this trailer

Omeganex9999

Oct 25, 2017
London
I tried it on Switch, docked, at BitSummit. I honestly only remember having a lot of fun with it. I wasn't paying attention to performance but didn't notice any slowdown.

Edit: Tried the first 3 levels, including a section on bikes and the first boss.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm super interested in this but I think I'll have to pass on the price. I don't know how long it is yet and I'm expecting to be kinda short so most of ÂŁ20 is a bit on the steep side. It looks amazing but being perpetually broke atm I'm having to go for ÂŁ20 on cheap AAA and pass up undies until ÂŁ10 or below :(

Sucks because this looks like one of the best at e3 this year and last, but just can't justify it. Hopefully winter sale will pull through or something since I assume summer sales are done at this point.

Zhadgon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can I say this game is bananas.

Sorry bad joke
Not sorry

.n_n.

Rehynn

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
Between this, Katana Zero, The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, and Cadence of Hyrule, 2019 has been my favorite year for indies.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Some great animation but zero gameplay is a bit odd for a "launch trailer", right? It looks fun in the other videos.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, thanks for the reminder. I preordered this right after the Nintendo Direct as I had seen it a few months ago and knew I wanted it. Will check it out tomorrow for sure.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Shit...completely forgot about this.
Backlog is too big right now and SMM2 is hitting next week - sry this one will have to wait a bit.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
About fucking time! Been waiting forevah. I really like like the protagonist. He looks very cool and funny. Plus he is Spanish. Which we don't get too often!

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
please tell me that anime trailer is actually in the game? it is so cool and i want to watch it whenever i boot up the game!