• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
What a thread lmaaaao

No it wasn't like that. She didn't know I had money till 3 months ago. I told her because she was crying and stressing about paying her bills and buying her daughter diapers.. so I gave her what she needed. I was a good person to her

Hate to break it to you but all of your friends know you have money. You were hanging out for 9 months before that conversation? She 100% knew.

Some of your posts give off major nice guy energy and this is one of them. You "gave" her what she needed and you were good to her but here you are complaining about it and wanting it back lmao. You can't have it both ways. I'm on team leave her alone because it really comes across like this is only an issue because she hasn't spoken to you for two (whole!) days after you got piss drunk at her parents' house and slept it off in the room where her kid was sleeping. Not a great look dude. Seems like either pettiness or an excuse to stay in her life so just let it go.

28 is way too old to be getting that drunk around someone's parents and kid op, it ain't cute

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
What a thread lmaaaao

Hate to break it to you but all of your friends know you have money. You were hanging out for 9 months before that conversation? She 100% knew.

Some of your posts give off major nice guy energy and this is one of them. You "gave" her what she needed and you were good to her but here you are complaining about it and wanting it back lmao. You can't have it both ways. I'm on team leave her alone because it really comes across like this is only an issue because she hasn't spoken to you for two (whole!) days after you got piss drunk at her dad's house and slept it off in the room where her kid was sleeping. Not a great look dude. Seems like either pettiness or an excuse to stay in her life so just let it go.
Sensible post alert. Saying "I was a good person to her" is a little naive, and you've now learned why it's a little naive.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Never wise to "loan" that much dough to someone with that much debt. A hard lesson here.

Oct 25, 2017
This thread has been scrumptious.

But yeah OP, small claims court is made for this. Hell take it to Judge Judy, their producers would salivate over a case like this.
Bad idea! Period!

Leave her alone. If she wants to talk to you again, she will. Is she doesn't, move on.
OP needs to at least take her to small claims court. Yeah cut the relationship aspect off completely but 4k is not "move on" money.

Last edited:

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever met an adult that would block a number in their phone because their parent requested it. The decision was hers to make. You were blocked by her for a reason, and the next step is accepting that reality.
I️ mean. If the parents are putting her and the baby up and she has financial problems they can probably say stop having someone who's drunk sleep in that kids room. That doesn't seem unreasonable lol. But still op. Wtf. You're not getting that money and you can move on and aim for healthier relationships

Oct 25, 2017
This thread has been scrumptious.

But yeah OP, small claims court is made for this. Hell take it to Judge Judy, their producers would salivate over a case like this.
But o lease OP
OP needs to at least take her to small claims court. Yeah cut the relationship aspect off completely but 4k is not "move on" money.
You aren't going to get 4k from someone who racked up 4k in CC debt only to get out of that debt by 'napkin promising' to return it after tax season which if I check my watch was a while ago.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I loaned a guy 1k and then he fell victim to an apartment scam and I haven't seen a dime of that money or him in years so lol

OP is funny though

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
I remember one of my crushes asked me to come over to her house. She introduced me to her ugging, ooking troglodyte boyfriend, put on TV show that was boring as fuck and then told me "We put off sex so you could come here and watch this with us".

I walked out the door.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Why is this 12 pages with a drawing? Can anyone give a summery after the first page to make this 12 pages?

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
haha why is this the detail that did it for you? plenty of people don't speak english!

Because It's always something with OP. There's always another detail he failed to mention.

What's next "just use Google translator then". "I forgot to mention he has no eyes or ears either."

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Give it a couple of days.

If there's still silence from her, send her a message through a friend - "Dunno why you ghosted me, but whatever. That's your decision. I still expect to be paid back."

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why do I get the feeling this is all just a troll?

Sorry but this whole story feels like a cry for attention.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
utEJUma.png

Literally laughed out loud while waiting in line for my bentou and now getting weird looks. Thanks.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We have Snapchat. should I just go to her house? or is that creepy and weird? Lol

If she wants to contact you SHE will get in contact with you. Don't be weird and try to keep contacting her if she is trying to distance herself. That's like stalker shit man.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
From the dad's perspective, it did look bad tho

Dad was just sitting there trying to enjoy his Cheerios or some shit, and out saunters some hungover dude from his daughter/granddaughter's room to grab keys out from infront of him.

Dude probably fucking blew up lmao, already putting up his daughter and now thinking some dude just tried to fuck another baby into her then ruined his breakfast lmao.

Probably looked far beyond bad.

Run, don't walk, this whole situation is red flag city, 4k a cheap buyout for this shit.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't say he's getting the money. I said she owes him the 4k. You're responding to a very different statement.

Unless there's legal means then no she doesn't owe him shit, that's the point. You can say it all you want, doesn't mean she owes him squat.

Harsh life lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.