• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
California
Yo, I just found these at the Mobil near work. Let's see what they're all about!

Uo8ck5jr.jpg

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
I found Munchies at my store (must be the Superb Owl the reason why I found the foreign Lays in here). Paid about 6 dollars for a flamin' hot bag. WTH? Compare to a local Paketaxo for 2 and a half dollars. Crazy.

As expected for a SSJ 1-level flamin' cheetos, it wasn't spicy at all. Though the pretzels in the mix are really good. Money well spent.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
Damn this thread. Every time there's an update I read it then immediately want spicy food! I'd like to check out those Flamin' Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheetos and the Flamin' Hot Nacho Cheese Doritos. I can get both locally, just need to buy them. I don't go to the store often though.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Found these at my grocery store

unipzfF.png

They were alright. I'm not a big Bugles guy, I probably haven't eaten them in almost a decade. But I liked this. They're spicy but not too spicy. Slightly below Hot Cheetos.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Found these at my grocery store

unipzfF.png

They were alright. I'm not a big Bugles guy, I probably haven't eaten them in almost a decade. But I liked this. They're spicy but not too spicy. Slightly below Hot Cheetos.
Gonna have to give these a try, alongside the chipotle ranch and sweet chili Cheetos.

That ghost pepper Chex mix is no fucking joke for a mass produced spicy product. Glad I only tried some that a friend bought, I could not do a bag of those

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Just happened upon a place near me that carries the small bags of Paqui Ghost Pepper chips, they confirmed they stock them regularly. Love them.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just happened upon a place near me that carries the small bags of Paqui Ghost Pepper chips, they confirmed they stock them regularly. Love them.

My coworker brought in a bag of these one day. They're so damn good but 9 or 10 of them was all I could do before my system was like duuuude please stop. Shit's hot.

Also was really disappointed by the flamin' hot doritos.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I may have said this before but I didn't care for Paqui Ghost Pepper Chips because they just tasted like lightly salted raw peppers. Heat level was good. But I was surprised they were otherwise kinda bland to me, because I usually really like Paqui's flavors.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chipotle Ranch Cheetos don't necessarily taste bad to me, they just taste weird. Them mixing chipotle with ranch created some weird ass third flavor that's kind of like neither.
I can totally picture a small group of people who would love them though. It's that kind of snack.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone ever tried these?
sabritones-chile-lime.png

Possibly my favorite chile flavored chip of all time. They are wheat puffs so they are nice and airy with a good amount of crunch.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I may have said this before but I didn't care for Paqui Ghost Pepper Chips because they just tasted like lightly salted raw peppers. Heat level was good. But I was surprised they were otherwise kinda bland to me, because I usually really like Paqui's flavors.
If I'm eating chips I like to have one of the ghost pepper every so often for the heat and then have something else to munch on in between

Their spicy queso are delicious

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If I'm eating chips I like to have one of the ghost pepper every so often for the heat and then have something else to munch on in between

Their spicy queso are delicious

Agree with that, just wish the spice of the quest was closer to the Haunted Ghost Pepper. Maybe I should just mix in a small bag of HGP into Spicy nacho hahah.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I tried the Doritos Flaming Hots, and I thought they were okay. They are spicy but lack in flavor.

Doritos Flamas are pretty good and spicy, but I can only eat a handful before I tap out.

Doritos Tapatios is where it's at.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I tried the Doritos Flaming Hots, and I thought they were okay. They are spicy but lack in flavor.

Doritos Flamas are pretty good and spicy, but I can only eat a handful before I tap out.

Doritos Tapatios is where it's at.

Interesting, I tried Flamas recently and didn't think they came out all that hot. Might have to revisit.

I've only seen Doritos Tapatio once and regret not trying them then.

Lonewolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Anyone ever tried these?
sabritones-chile-lime.png

Possibly my favorite chile flavored chip of all time. They are wheat puffs so they are nice and airy with a good amount of crunch.

Yes! They sort of have a texture like fried pork rinds, I really like them.

Omg, I loved those in the late-90's, but can't find them anywhere now. Where do you live where the still sell them?

I can find them all over the place in Oregon.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND THEM!

fs31vvU.jpg

My grocery just started carrying them, they were even on sale for $3.

As for the chips themselves - Flaming Hot Cheetos are still the best, but Flaming Hot Doritos are better than Flaming Hot Fritos.
I'm very pleased.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND THEM!

fs31vvU.jpg

My grocery just started carrying them, they were even on sale for $3.

As for the chips themselves - Flaming Hot Cheetos are still the best, but Flaming Hot Doritos are better than Flaming Hot Fritos.
I'm very pleased.
Grats, they're a lot better than I anticipated, and they have huge bags of them Buy One Get One at Harris Teeter (southern grocery chain)

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Flamin' Hot Nacho Doritos are really good, especially for people who like regular Nacho Doritos

you get a really good hit of both flavors, one after another

Deleted member 33571

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
picked up a bag of the 'ghost pepper' chex mix today...... kinda underwhelming? they taste pretty similar to how i remember the regular spicy chex mix tasting, but they're really not that hot.... seems maybe slightly above regular hot cheetos.... still, it's nice to have more non-dairy options for this stuff

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I really like the Flamin' Hot Nacho Doritos, I wish I could find a bigger bag of them, I only ever see the small ones.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I remember eating flaming hot Cheetos for 48 hours straight for meals and I was shit was colored red for a whole week. Scared the crap out of me.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I remember eating flaming hot Cheetos for 48 hours straight for meals and I was shit was colored red for a whole week. Scared the crap out of me.

I've gotten close to eating that many Flamin' Hot Cheetos; they were one of the only things I had to eat when I last moved. I've never had that end result, though, thankfully.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I was always under the impression they were a Limited Run, much like my beloved Crystal Pepsi (I still have one saved! I found a stash of them about a month after they were all past the Best By date). Off-topic, does anyone know if/when Crystal Pepsi's coming back? Unlike Pepsi Fire, Crystal Pepsi deserves to come back. Preferably long-term. There's a Twitter post suggesting it's gone, but I refuse to accept that.

Either way, I can't find Flamin' Hot Doritos anywhere!

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Luckily Crystal Pepsi seems to pop back up every now and again, I think Pepsi knows to keep it limited, but not to keep it completely gone for too long.