• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Light skinned Hispanic male here, black hair, mid 20's, and I still just get patches.
It looks so bad.

Seems like the style has been having beards, so while everyone is walking around with their cool ass hipster beards, I'm walking around with pencil markings on my face.

Lately I've been just shaving everyday like I did back in the military.
But shaving was one of my least fav parts of the military.

Anyone ever end up with a good beard after not growing one in their mid to late twenties?
Will I just be baby faced forever?

My dad has a beard but my grandpas don't :/

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Beards sucks anyways. They are the equivalent of make up for ugly men.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Eh, make use of what you can. If you have a semi-decent jawline then just keep on shaving. It is still less time consuming than fancifying that stuff (speaking from personal experience).

My beard came super early but it was still patchy right up to the early to mid twenties.

The fuck?

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dislike how everyone has a beard because i need one for my shitty jaw. My beard is great tho (and girls seem to like it) but i would love to rock a shaved look.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Warned: Antagonising members over a series of posts in this thread.
Lots of ugly peeps in this thread I see. You cannot hide behind a bunch of hair just saying.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Just get it shaped up at the barber. You will look fine, then you can start shaping it up yourself

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in my 30s and just get ugly patchy facial hair. It happens, I've just accepted it and keep it shaved.

Worst part is that it grows extremely well on my neck. So it looks extra bad if I don't shave.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My beard started to grow when I was like 28 or something. Before I could only grow a goatee. Now it's magnificent.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I would rock the goatee, but the center part of the chin hair doesn't grow as even as the rest

offshore

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'd love to try rocking a beard, but it always morphs in colour from dark brown (like my hair) at the very start, to virtually ginger by week 4, so I have to shave it. I don't know if such colour change is normal, but it looks so dumb and it sucks. lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty patchy, but my barber does a GREAT job of shaping it all up and making it look like something decent. Downside is, it only lasts a week and a half.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
I'd love to try rocking a beard, but it always morphs in colour from dark brown (like my hair) at the very start, to virtually ginger by week 4, so I have to shave it. I don't know if such colour change is normal, but it looks so dumb and it sucks. lol.
Does your hair do the same thing if you dont cut it?

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I took this selfie for you

kpraDrt.jpg

Deleted member 2426

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A friend got a beard transplant in Turkey and it actually looks quite natural on him. So you could try that route (he had a similar problem as you)

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'm an ugly Shrek-looking fuck whether or not I have a beard so they're not the magic cure that some think they are.