• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I really still don't know how to react to this out of pure shock. I'm just staying elsewhere for a couple days to figure that out, but what's been weirding me out when I think about all this is that I seem to have separate reactions to the two when I feel like it should be the same reaction to both of them. I dunno, the problem with the best friend is that we weren't super close the past couple years because I lived in another state, but I moved back this year and thought it would be cool to have him as my roomie. But we've been pretty distant with each other the whole time I've been here, and this event is making it feel like there's no coming back from it. My girl moved in with us a few months ago and they became close, way closer than me and him have been in a long time, ha.

Just too fucking awkward a situation to process at the moment.

In my head, the best case scenario was one where your ex was kinda crazy and your roommate foolishly starts dating her and you're just sitting there eating popcorn ready for the shit to hit the fan so you could give him one of these once it all falls to shit:

giphy.gif

But none of this sounds funny or entertaining in the slightest and there are some dark implications here so....

Yeah I would move out.

Deleted member 4552

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're wrong about two things.

The entire concept of friendship.
How long they have been fuckin.

Beyond that, good job.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I don't believe you OP. In order for me to believe what you are saying, I have to assume you are pathetic. Can I assume that?

Because

1). You are still calling him your best friend
2). You didn't mentioned either you are moving out or kicking him out

instead you are trying to be funny by asking Era what fun is in store for you

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really still don't know how to react to this out of pure shock. I'm just staying elsewhere for a couple days to figure that out, but what's been weirding me out when I think about all this is that I seem to have separate reactions to the two when I feel like it should be the same reaction to both of them. I dunno, the problem with the best friend is that we weren't super close the past couple years because I lived in another state, but I moved back this year and thought it would be cool to have him as my roomie. But we've been pretty distant with each other the whole time I've been here, and this event is making it feel like there's no coming back from it. My girl moved in with us a few months ago and they became close, way closer than me and him have been in a long time, ha.

yeah they fucked

Deleted member 59245

Banned
Aug 15, 2019
California
If that was my best friend, their ass would be getting these hands. Luckily my best friends aren't that dirty.

Fuck him, fuck her, if they're the type of people who think this is cool, they're garbage. Let them deal with their shit lives and move on.

Like there's way too many other people in the world to date. They both have issues if they're comfortable knowing how they met. So just let them do their bullshit and fuck their lives up themselves.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If that was my best friend, their ass would be getting these hands. Luckily my best friends aren't that dirty.

Fuck him, fuck her, if they're the type of people who think this is cool, they're garbage. Let them deal with their shit lives and move on.

Like there's way too many other people in the world to date. They both have issues if they're comfortable knowing how they met. So just let them do their bullshit and fuck their lives up themselves.
Lmao yeah. This is where I'm at.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe you OP. In order for me to believe what you are saying, I have to assume you are pathetic. Can I assume that?

Because

Harsh but true.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
OP is a legend if he can finesse a psuedo-cuckold menage-a-trois out of this

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't sound like much of a best friend to me. They're probably laughing at you behind your back because you're seemingly OK with this shit. That whole situation is disrespectful as fuck. The solution is obvious to me.

Deleted member 12833

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Sorry to say this but they have been fucking for a min. I've been in a similar situation but on the other end in my yesteryears.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
User Banned (3 days): Personal attack, trolling
My girl moved in with us a few months ago and they became close, way closer than me and him have been in a long time, ha.
Biggest fucking mistake ever. When people live together this sort of thing is almost guaranteed to happen assuming they don't hate each other.

I have no idea why you would ever allow this.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say you wanted to get cucked.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Yeah... They definitely were fucking while you were away. Fuck them both.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Was she a serious gf or just for fun? If the former, find a new roommate (and new best friend while you're at it).

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Cut your losses and move out. Both sound like pieces of shit. There's nothing good to be gained from remaining in that situation.

When it all inevitably falls apart for them you can have a good laugh about it with your new best friend.

Oct 27, 2017
"Friend."

Well you can shoot for a threesome. Not like either relationship can be damaged much more if that backfires.

Or bail.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
Happened to me in college too. Claimed they didn't fuck before breakup, but definitely had feelings.

Get your own space, asap.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Be prepared to cry while jerking off while you hear them banging in the next room.

Or

Move out or have them move out.

Last edited:

honkycat

Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Your friends are trash, put them where they belong.

They know exactly what they were doing, and they were probably fooling around before you broke up.

They care more about making their life into a soap opera than your feelings. But in the end they just acted like pathetic hillbillies who can't meet other people.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
To continue living with them is an untenible situation for you OP. Time to find another roommate or jump ship.

Just don't doubt yourself. They're dicks lacking in basic levels of empathy and most people wouldn't do what they did. At the every least the friend would discuss it with you before bringing dating up with her, not let her tell you they're saying after the fact.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my!

No pre warning shows the level of respect they both have for you.

I guarantee they both had a convo how best to handle you. Probably after some amazingly hot sex. :p I'd be moving out asap.

But not give them the pleasure of them seeing you mad. Just get your stuff together and get on up out of there.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
eh.. i mean.. thats not your friend if he didn't mention it to you. Same with her.
Just out of respect for your emotions.

Thats some fucked up behavior, you don't need that in your life broseph.

They think you're a pushover.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Because

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada

The type of people who just have to shit where they eat would love some drama like fighting .
Best revenge is pretend you dodged a bullet , which you did , even if it's hard to act that way at first

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Neither of these people are your friend
Get the fuck out of there, time to find some place else to live

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Get him out of there

One of the rare situations where you are justified in manipulating someone through intimidation. show him who's boss and scare the shit out of him

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I am guessing their is a lot of information missing, but with what limited information we have seems to point to something shady. Just think about the fact that they have been dating for two years, and within a month of breaking up the OPs ex-girlfriend decides to move on... with his current roommate and best friend... what the fuck?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Get him out of there

One of the rare situations where you are justified in manipulating someone through intimidation. show him who's boss and scare the shit out of him

This is stupid advice.

He clearly isn't anyones boss. IF hes being disrespected like this, i doubt he has the ability to confront him. Hes posting on era, already defeated. Needs to just move on, and not let this situation happen to him again.

You're just asking for him to get beatup by his Ex and her new lover.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
When your SO moves in with you, you break up, then said SO is promptly with your best friend and roommate with no words of caution, it's safe to say they didn't make this decision on a whim after you split.

Let them be and figure out who needs to find somewhere else to live.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't really call him a friend and frankly that would be the end of any sort of relationship we had.

Edit: One of your has to move out btw. I would say him but in the end you don't want to be in a toxic environment.