• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
UEBBhDT.jpg

Look at you, sitting in your underwear browsing Era with a glass of Coke. Or maybe you're drinking Pepsi Max or indulging in 7up? Pathetic.

You probably thinking: "But Pankratous, taste in drinks is subjective and I prefer my favourite" or "I haven't tried Irn Bru 1901 Old And Unimproved" and to that I say sort your life out.

this shit is delicious

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Having a rumchata maple whiskey blend with some cream and cinnamon mixed in so honestly nah

OP
OP
Pankratous

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Just asked the wife to pick me up a bottle next time she's in Farmfoods.

They are off their heads not to just bring back the normal one and just charge extra for it. Everyone thinks the new one is pish.

Yeah it's pretty weird. They already have Xtra (which is not a bad sugar free alternative). Cancel the shit diet flavour that nobody likes, reinstate full fat and charge more.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the interest of fairness I would indulge to try it. I wonder if it's available in the UK, I've never seen it.
If you guys have any south american or brazilian import stores, that'd be my first try. It has gotten popular enough in the U.S. that you can find it in the ethnic food isles of some major grocers, but I'm not sure what availability is like in Europe.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Irn Bru is indeed the best.

Tho personally I don't think there's a huge difference between the original and new version so don't get the fuss 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing better than a Japanese whiskey with sherry notes so sorry OP you lose

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Came into thread ready to shred but BOOM oor wullie your wullie a'body's wullie supreme flawless victory OP.

All it needs is a hangover and a black pudding, bacon fried egg roll. Obviously some HP sauce.

Well done.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Man the sugar tax killed irn bru. Def need to pick up a bottle next time I'm in Tesco.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't had a drink of regular Irn Bru for quite a long time, since it changed to the less tasty recipe. This stuff tastes (to me) like pre-sugar tax regular Bru, but not totally the same.
Man the sugar tax killed irn bru. Def need to pick up a bottle next time I'm in Tesco.
Funny you should mention the sugar tax, because it looks like this stuff gets absolutely MAULED by the sugar tax. It's £2 a skull (and that's for a 750ml glassie). Must be LOADED with thon sugar.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Funny you should mention the sugar tax, because it looks like this stuff gets absolutely MAULED by the sugar tax. It's £2 a skull (and that's for a 750ml glassie). Must be LOADED with thon sugar.
Probably doesn't help that they only sell it in the glass bottles as well.

OP
OP
Pankratous

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017

Partly sugar tax, partly preying on an entire nation of people craving true Irn Bru again.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what this is but a quick google shows me that it's a sugary drink.

Anything is better than a sugary drink so no.