• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the other day I was watching the TV in my living room and my dog was just doing her thing, she then starts barking at the wall where the table and chairs are located. She backtracks as if she was beeing shooed away and barks even louder, that room is empty and there was nothing on the wall.

I would normally just assume that my dog is crazy, funny thing is that I have another dog (he sleeps on the back porch because he pees everywhere and just won't learn) and he used to do the same when he used to sleep inside the house. He would bark at the exact same empty wall looking upwards and retreat scared and bark louder, anyone in here that has a similar experience?.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry OP. Your house is probably built by packing corpses together like that tower in Eternal Darkness.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe something like a water heater or furnace or other appliance is causing that part of the wall to vibrate at a pitch above your hearing perception. Or maybe bad wiring in the wall is causing an electrical hum above human hearing there.

Mike Rambo

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
Maybe something like a water heater or furnace or other appliance is causing that part of the wall to vibrate at a pitch above your hearing perception. Or maybe bad wiring in the wall is causing an electrical hum above human hearing there.
I dunno, a haunting seems a lot more likely than this far-fetched theory of audible frequency brackets

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Maybe someone is living behind the wall. There is this news i read that there was once a big house with 1 family, but it turned out there was another family living in their house without them knowing. They hid so well they were almost undetected. They often went out from their hidden basement usually at midnight to steal some food from the fridge

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, tried recording the wall with a camera that can see temperatures, or record sound and check it out through audio apps? Our sight and hearing are not as good as some animals, and definitely not as good as technology.

Maybe there's something behind the wall, like a rodent or birds? I have birds that continue to come to my roof and raise young chicks, year after year. At first I tried to prevent it, but after unknowingly covering the gap in my metal roof with chicks still in the nest, and the birds dragging them out of the nest leaving the dead chicks near my porch, I couldn't do that again. Now I have birds rustling in the roof, I can hear them when I'm in one of the bathrooms.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Check if there's pipes or something that would make some noise over on the wall. Or shadows. If not, start playing horror games to prepare yourself for what's to come.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry OP, ghosts aren't real.

It's probably spiders. Lots and lots of spiders.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There's probably a ninja hiding there, using one one of those false wall techniques.

OtterX

Mar 12, 2020
I've had cats that stared into the corner of the wall/ceiling and meowed before.

It's definitely a ghost.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Not sure why this is in gaming, but anyhoo, my Dog does the same. Not just at walls, but at the fake fireplace, TV and front window when no-one is there.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Hey bud, I hate to break it to you, but that wall ain't empty.

You probably have a vermin problem. My cats did the same thing and it turns out there were Chipmunks in the walls of the apartment building I was living in.