• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Here is mine.

816996.png

alexbull_uk

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Pretty neat. I wish there was something similar for PlayStation as there'd be a lot more to look at for me.

F2ipRwf.png

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty neat. I wish there was something similar for PlayStation as there'd be a lot more to look at.

F2ipRwf.png

Same company has a PS stie https://www.truetrophies.com/ but I think part of the issue is they were not tracking at the beginning? They also tend to be a bit behind the Xbox site for these things so I would say sign up there and its possible the pull the data and provide this sort of thing.

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
I really started using my Xbox more after the 7th gen ended. It's funny seeing the platform and genre breakdown. I completely forgot I had a Windows Phone at some point in time, and the fact that it's nearly tied with the number of achievements I have on PC is interesting.
817853.png

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
That TWD S2 completion at 92 minutes is weird, must have been because I did the last episode on the first day of the year? Fallout 3 is so spread out because I rented it and then bought the GOTY edition later on.

For the Telltale games, episode 1 is considered the "base" game and all the others are DLC, because that's the way the data is categorized by XBL. So that's your completion time for episode 1.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For the Telltale games, episode 1 is considered the "base" game and all the others are DLC, because that's the way the data is categorized by XBL. So that's your completion time for episode 1.

Ah ok. I see a similar thing with Life is Strange 2. My LiS2 Ep 5 achievements appear as Ep 1 on the dashboard Community tab.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
Here's mine.

I was afraid Avatar might show up as the Fastest Completion but I was wrong. (^^;)

On the other hand, it took me over 4,000 days to complete Castlevania SOTN. I stopped playing after I 'finished' the game, only to realize later there was another half of the game remaining.

845031.png

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
1484.png

You can see where I bought a Kinect (Nov. '10) and how that fad lasted until my gameplay time drops drastically in favor of Netflix watching ('12 and '13) and then another drop when I get the PS4 ('14). Also, I miss Game Room. I miss it so much.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My Xbox got a little neglected after I finished college. There was a while there too where, for whatever reason, my router would not work with my XB1 so I didn't really use it all for about a year. I also like that it took me 10 years to complete SotN.

8IzoOO8.png

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
867476.png

It doesn't seem to know (or Care) that almost all my time on Sea of Thieves was on Windows