• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is having trouble with their gamertag I *think* it might be because:-

1. You have to register your gamertag - it doesn't/can't scrape every tag that exists.
2. Once you're registered you might have to wait awhile and/or request it to manually scan your gamertag. It generally runs huge batch scrapes of the MS servers at midnight each night, so it only updates once a day (unless you request a manual update).

8E2leOj.png

Unfortunately the registration bit is what everyone's having trouble with, including me. I think to even get that menu, you have to have an account already.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
The stats in this are not accurate. Some here have 42000 days as their slowest completion :)

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately the registration bit is what everyone's having trouble with, including me. I think to even get that menu, you have to have an account already.
Ah ok...that's a shame :-( They have about 400k/500k people registered on the site so it would be good to get more.

Sorry for tagging the people below but it looks like it's down. IF you can get in and register then check out my dodgy picture to see how to request a scan (the icon is not that obvious IMHO).

Mystic
Karspankey
Big G

ThePhantom

Ferdie

GlitchyDegree

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
My slowest completion, Geometry Wars, is also my proudest achievement, Survive 1 million.

I hope next gen we get better stat tracking from the console dashboards.

268397.png

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Wow, this thing is awesome. Particularly for me since I only got a 360 in 2010 for Bayonetta, so it covers all of my Xbox Achievements.

My fastet completion is RE4 HD on 360 in 11 days, and my slowest is RE4 on Xbox One in 696 days.

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The stats in this are not accurate. Some here have 42000 days as their slowest completion :)

Xbox 360 didn't time stamp achievements you earned while not connected to Xbox live so I'm betting it's referencing epoch time for those completion estimates.

Edit: Nvm epoch only goes back 50 years, 42000 is over 100 years so not really sure what it's referencing but I'm pretty sure it's due to achievements without time stamps

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got mine to load, just keep trying to register if it doesn't work for you. I had to wait out one or two cooldown periods (where it says "Too many requests") but it eventually worked.

dWaUGU4.png

Kinda weird that apparently very few people played Forza 5 as much as I did. I wouldn't expect those achievements to be the rarest in my collection.

Also, April 5, 2015 is apparently when I got every single achievement in the Fast and the Furious Forza Horizon game.

Couchpotato

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone with an OG xbox live gamertag able to do this? I'm unable to do this atm, can't find my gamertag, and usually problems are related to some legacy issues with this type of stuff for me

LoveAndBeer

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lexington, KY
What is most obvious is you can see I switched from Xbox to PS during the time the PS4 was more powerful than the OG XB1, and as the XBX released my time with the console increased.

I love stats like this...
283422.png

Total Cereal

Oct 28, 2017
673588.png

This is really cool because you can see the different moments in my Xbox career:

Got a gaming PC in July 2011
Sold my 360 in 2013 (due to the whole Xbox One announcement fiasco)
Bought a One for Halo MCC
Sold the One a few months later
Bought a One S in April 2017

And I've been riding the Gamepass-fueled Xbox train ever since.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
it finally recognised by gamertag and finished scanning my profile, that took quite a while.

Apparently I've only played 2 of 4 Mass Effect games somehow, even though I played all 3 of the main ones to completion (1 and 2 multiple times at that). Maybe it's choosing to ignore Mass Effect 3, like any sane person would.

edit: also, funny story, I was unemployed for most of 2012, so it was of course my best year!

88siNfR.png

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
it finally recognised by gamertag and finished scanning my profile, that took quite a while.

Apparently I've only played 2 of 4 Mass Effect games somehow, even though I played all 3 of the main ones to completion (1 and 2 multiple times at that). Maybe it's choosing to ignore Mass Effect 3, like any sane person would.

edit: also, funny story, I was unemployed for most of 2012, so it was of course my best year!

88siNfR.png

If you played Mass Effect near launch, it probably falls outside the 2010-2019 period, and this wouldn't be counted. Mine is the same.

Though if you played it multiple times, you'd think at least one of those playthroughs would've made it into 2010. I dunno. You can check your own achievement history to find out.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, it's currently downloading the data for my profile. I think I got my first 360 in 2008 or 2009.... I think I'll be waiting awhile.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can tell I don't pursue achievements based on my completion rate. Happy to see Life is Strange represented. It would be interesting to see what counts as a shooter, because I only play Halo and Destiny in that genre. For instance, is RDR counted as a shooter, etc.

782045.png

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
If you played Mass Effect near launch, it probably falls outside the 2010-2019 period, and this wouldn't be counted. Mine is the same.

Though if you played it multiple times, you'd think at least one of those playthroughs would've made it into 2010. I dunno. You can check your own achievement history to find out.
I think you're right!
I played the hell out of ME1 in 2009, there were repeat playthroughs after, but maybe I didn't get any achievements.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This is interesting.

I knew already, but I play far less games in the summer period. With December and January being my most active months.

Also, my 3 rarest achievements are on Xbox games room. I loved that thing.