• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nauren

Oct 30, 2017
It's not working for me. Does it take a while to scan your profile to update it? Says I haven't played any games.

WeWereGiants

Nov 8, 2017
I'm in the same boat, it shows me how many trophies I have on my profile... but doesn't show any games or statistics when I try to do the my decade summary

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
46141.png

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to not be working. Currently telling me i have done jack shit since 2010šŸ˜‚

Nov 8, 2017
ONE MINUTE TO PLATINUM. Dear god.
It can happen in Cross Play games where the trophies for each version are separate, but they sync up from what you've achieved on another platform. It's how I got my Sound Shapes Platinum trophy in 4 minutes; I'd already got Platinum in the Vita version before playing on PS3, so when I synced up the save data to the PS3 version, every trophy in that version just unlocked immediately.

Nevertheless, I don't think all the information in these infographics is accurate. Like I don't believe for one moment that I'm one of only 8 people have completed Lumines Remastered.

The "Slowest Completion" is also not correct either. It was the first game I played on PS3, which I started before I signed up for a PSN account, which apparently caused some of the trophies to not get any timestamps (PSNProfiles.com lists them as "Platinum with missing timestamps").

Actually, my "Fastest Completion" is not correct either. I got the Platinum for the PS4 version of Sound Shapes in 13 seconds.

122712.png

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
This is pretty neat; I love stats like this (I just wish Sony would bake more stuff like this into their consoles).

Although there's obviously something amiss here with the Uncharted series because they're not counting Golden Abyss or the card one on Vita, nor The Lost Legacy by the look of it.

It would be nice to be able to see a breakdown by day/week/month/year, as they obviously capture this data. I'd like to know what game I played in October 2015 that gave me so many trophies! I also would probably have more Vita games on here, but mine died a couple of years ago, and I'm a little surprised to see more PS3 playtime than PS4, although I do have 3 kids now and had zero at the beginning of the decade so that probably accounts for something.

18116.png

EDIT - also, lol at me taking 3000 days to complete Crysis! I just went back to it a few months ago and got the Platinum trophy, after initially playing it at launch.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I think this may be slightly bugged, because there is no way in hell I unlocked 55 trophies in a single day lmao

111438.png

Surprised that the GTAV trophies are the rarest ones though. Considering how many people bought the game (on both gens)....

Troubleshooting steps
OP
OP
chrominance

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
It's not working for me. Does it take a while to scan your profile to update it? Says I haven't played any games.
I'm in the same boat, it shows me how many trophies I have on my profile... but doesn't show any games or statistics when I try to do the my decade summary

Yeah, when I first created my account I tried twice to update my profile on the site, and I only got the number of trophies played but not what games or trophies I played. Just keep attempting to rescan your trophies on the site, it should take eventually. If you don't know how to request a rescan, just click your profile avatar at the top-left when you're logged in, and in the menu that pops up hit the refresh icon:

DnrapNj.png

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
So, my rarest trophy is still "Killing Machine" in Resistance 2. I was really proud of that one.

138731.png

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

Kinda wondering how it handles upload dates vs the dates of actually getting the trophy- there's definitely been times where I got a Plat for a VN on my Vita and didn't remember to sync till much much later. I think one from December 2018 got synced in the past month, for example. Which actually isn't even that slowest completion for Amnesia... and that one actually did take me a while, with some month long breaks between a few routes, haha.

And I laughed when I saw Sound Shapes as Fastest Completion in the site's example, because I knew it was gonna be mine! Actually, on that note, that's another inaccuracy due to doing the PSV+PS4 trophies at once but only syncing the save on the PS3 version to get those much later, when it was about to shut down that service.

EDIT: ...I also don't know if those are really the rarest trophies, if only by tiny fractions of a %. There has to be someone out there who got a few of those but not the Plat for Zanki Zero, somehow, so that should be sliiightly rarer? I fully believe they're up there, though, if only 8 people on the site Platted it at all.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I'm convinced that it's not counting the remasters for Assassins Creed, as I've completed all mainline AC games so my total should be higher than 8/16.

99068.png

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Not a bad decade, but I am quite displeased that they apparently count Metal Gear Survive as part of the Metal Gear series

19948.png

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Mine is scanning now, so I'll update when it's done. It's going to be pretty pathetic though :(

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
6829.png

Value of games at release is also extremely pointless because I rarely buy games at launch.
Still a nice overview. I am bit surprised that the PS3 is my most played device. It only counts the last 10 years, right? So that would mean I played more PS3 in the last 10 years than PS4. But the PS4 was released at the end of 2013 and it would only count 3 years of PS3. That can't be right?

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
145131.png

The account was created in November 2011 so the ps3 side of things is mostly on my old account but not a bad decade.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
144260.png

Its definitely missing in Most Played Series that I've played all Uncharted games (minus Golden Abyss), all Infamous games, and 6 Rock Band games, since the first didn't have trophies.

Thinking about it man, sucks many early PS3 games didn't have trophies.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm much more active on my PS4 than the XB1 so I'm glad they ended up doing this. I've always liked the concept of getting that Platinum Trophy more than 100% achievements too, although I rarely do if there are too many tedious trophies required.

X9ljFdS.png

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
HA, I've never completed a game or gotten a streak. If I remember correctly I'm really close to Full Throttle completion and wanted that to be my first...Need dust the PS4 off haha

10559.png

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
6829.png

Value of games at release is also extremely pointless because I rarely buy games at launch.
Still a nice overview. I am bit surprised that the PS3 is my most played device. It only counts the last 10 years, right? So that would mean I played more PS3 in the last 10 years than PS4. But the PS4 was released at the end of 2013 and it would only count 3 years of PS3. That can't be right?
I think it's counting by titles not time, so maybe you played more PS3 titles but spent more time on less PS4 titles?

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here's mine. About what I expected as my gaming was pretty split across platforms. Mained 360 last gen and got a PS3 later on in the generation and also played a lot of Wii and 3DS. This gen PS4 has been my main, but also have played a lot of Switch and PC (Xbox games on there and on an Xbox 1 for a couple of years before PlayAnywhere).

166265.png

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
here is mine.. that infamous stat is wrong though.. I have played and completed them all...

z9QeX2t.jpg

5sGTCcL.png

Rabid-Coot

Oct 27, 2017
PS+ helped push up some stats. Didn't expect Rocket Knight to be the rarest completion. Telltale is one of my most completed series and I havn't even purchased one.

166689.png

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
I only registered yesterday; does that mean I can't take advantage of this? Says I didn't earn any trophies while online in the 2010s