• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yeah honestly when bands start playing arenas is when I stop seeing them live, festivals being the exception. Not paying a couple hundred to sit down 200 feet away.

They kinda have to do arenas for this tour since the demand is going to be so freaking huge. Since they aren't coming to a city anywhere near me this time around, my hope is they do this big tour and then come back in a couple years to do a tour of some non-arena venues in some different locations.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Aiming for great seats but let's see how how much of a cluster f**k this will be. Hoping it's smooth! Getting tickets to the NBT center show down in FL!

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've loaded my credit card to my account on the website but the app doesn't have any place to check it. Is it definitely linked? Or should I be using the website tomorrow? Will have to be on my phone..

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Why everytime a big band plays in in chi nowadays it has to be riot fest or Lollapalooza. Festivals suck. I prefer a dedicated show at a venue like in Tinley Park.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a really small tour for a comeback. I wonder if this is just the first leg?
Might just be a quick reunion while everyone has time and to see if they really want to regroup. If things go well, they get back to the studio and record a new album. If not, they make a quick buck and have fun. I mean, it's barely a month long tour.

Hoping they regroup and do a fuller tour, because I'd like for them to come to Indy or even Cinci...not keen on driving up to Chicago for a festival or Detroit in the middle of the week.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Of course, the day I start my new job is the day tickets go on sale. Hopefully they let me take a 15 minutes break.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
LA is supposed to range from $94-194+fees. I'd rather fly to Riot Fest for 3 days if I'm gonna pay $194.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
Might just be a quick reunion while everyone has time and to see if they really want to regroup. If things go well, they get back to the studio and record a new album. If not, they make a quick buck and have fun. I mean, it's barely a month long tour.

Hoping they regroup and do a fuller tour, because I'd like for them to come to Indy or even Cinci...not keen on driving up to Chicago for a festival or Detroit in the middle of the week.

I'm willing to bet theres already an album. I'm almost convinced that the chanting during An Offering and A Summoning is the opening to it.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing them at Riot Fest, which is prolly a shitty way to see them but not about to travel to MN.

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
San Diego....8th most populous US city, 17th most populous metropolitan area and yet more people probably tour in Alaska than San Diego. I don't want to drive 2 hours to The Forum.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was trying to get some tockets for Bonn, Germany.
They're already sold out in a minute.

Edit.: Nvm got some in the front!

Last edited:

SoWizardBreh

Oct 30, 2017
Stuck waiting in the queue for Boston and there's over 2000 people ahead of me. Nosebleeds are already going for 275$ plus on Stubhub. Not looking good for me.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I clicked on some seats it said that someone else already had them and now they're sold out... I'm so mad right now.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Thank goodness a second show was added for Jersey as I was still on the site. I just watched in despair as affordable couple's seats for the first showing fell through my fingers each time I tried to checkout with them for 40 minutes. But for the 23rd, I was right at the front of the queue and relatively got my pick of seats. Gonna miss some friends that managed tickets for the first showing, but it is what it is.

Eyeliner time.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Tried to get tickets all afternoon at the Wells Fargo Center but their website has just been eating shit for me the entire time. I have no idea how I managed to snag pit Radiohead tickets there last year lol.

Oh well, my flame for this immediately went out when I saw floor seats were $200. That's outrageous as shit. I love MCR but I wouldn't even pay that kind of money to see some of my favorite artists of all time in a guaranteed front row spot. Hope y'all who get tickets enjoy though!

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
Gonna try for vegas to make a little weekend out of it. Hope the tickets aren't too pricey.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Got tickets! Paid way too fucking much for top level, but my teenage self would have been upset if i didn't, i guess.