• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
My guy Zorro

Absolute legend, caught birds out of mid air hunted rats and mice. Slept next to my kids every night for the past 8 years. RIP my dude

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
I'm really sorry to hear that, losing a member of your family is a feeling that I can't ever describe. He's an incredibly cute kitty and it sounds like he was very loved.

OP
OP
Darkmaigle

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really sorry to hear that, losing a member of your family is a feeling that I can't ever describe. He's an incredibly cute kitty and it sounds like he was very loved.

He was, I had him shortly before my wife and I got together 12 years ago. Very independent guy who I let come and go as he pleased. Couldn't have asked for a better friend.

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
Shit... I feel your pain OP. May Zorro rest in peace. I'm sure you gave him one hell of a life.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Mine died of a cardiac arrest in our arms last November. The wailing was truly haunting. Fortunately, it was over in 10 min or so, but still, not a great way to go...

OP
OP
Darkmaigle

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the kind words folks, obviously I'm pretty shaken up and the family is a mess. But my buddy had a great life and brought us lots of joy

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss Darkmaigle, my cat is starting to slow down a bit these days and i'm valuing every day I have with her. It's always sad to lose a loved one and companion, we'll carry their memory with us and remember them fondly.

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
One of my cats passed away last month. It still hurts me and will for the rest of my life but it's important to remember all the great times you had together and how you gave that cat the best life that he could have.

Igorth

Nov 13, 2017
Sad to hear it man, so sorry for your loss, my cat was sick recently and was looking really bad but he is powering through and feels like he is going to recover, love the little guy.

crowphoenix

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so sorry, Darkmaigle. He sounds like he was a wonderful friend, and from that picture, you can tell he had a good life.

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for your loss mate. Been a bit over two years since I had to say goodbye to mine. It gets easier, but not a day goes by that I don't miss her.

Rest in peace, Zorro.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, you have my sympathies :( Sounds like he was one hell of a dude, and I'm sure he received as much joy as he gave you and the rest of his/your family.

Peace out, Zorro :(

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Cats like Zorro have no idea how lucky they really are; long, comfortable lives full of love, shelter, and being spoiled. They also don't know the void they leave us with in our hearts after they're gone. I just wish they could live a little longer.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry man. :( it's awful when pets die. I have a dog that I got from the rescue 11 years ago. He has diabetes and is starting to slow down a lot. I'll be a wreck when he is gone.