• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I'll start, Paul Freeman as Ivan Ooze in Might Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

Maximum camp activated:
OFmrAS8.png

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Neil Breen in literally any of his movies. His acting is truly something to behold.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Raul Julia in Street Fighter the Movie.

Guy was dying of terminal stage of cancer, did the movie for his kids. He's having the time of his life doing so and his Dictator role entered the hall of fame. What a legend.

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
Podcast The Ride did an entire episode about Ivan Ooze and I've been holding off on listening to it until I can watch the movie but it's not streaming anywhere as far as I know?

Gpsych

May 20, 2019
Matthew McConaughey in that post-apocalyptic dragon movie (no idea what it was called).

Raul Julia in Street Fighter a already mentioned. Actually, that guy is amazing in everything. Addams Family he was awesome as well.

Tom Hiddleston in Thor: The Dark World.

Last edited:

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tim curry in congo, movie is 'okay' but his performance is so memorable. i only rewatch it because of him.

Mana Latte

Banned
Jul 6, 2019
Not a movie but I liked Claes Bang in the BBC Dracula. I thought if given the proper script he could nail the character even more