• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The next time someone defends Twitter as a company, just remember this moment. They allow misinformation to run rampant on their platform as long as it's coming from a celebrity or someone else they're afraid to suspend.

I'm not even joking when I say this, but less than a week ago there were posters claiming Jack Dorsey was actually an environmentally friendly hero who was going to save crypto from destroying the planet. The guy who won't even ban Nazis is gonna save us all lmao.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Holy fuck. She's losing it and is just willing to accept and highlight any defense any racist piece of garbage is willing to give her. Real fucking sad.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
How hard is it just to back down and admit maybe it's better to follow the science. Nobody would have held her initial tweet against her if she would have just owned up and moved on

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
How hard is it just to back down and admit maybe it's better to follow the science. Nobody would have held her initial tweet against her if she would have just owned up and moved on

It's not like she hadn't already thrown her cousin's friend under the bus. Could easily do it again by saying it was misconstrued with something else.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Just read all her tweets this past few days, what a journey. And starting to dismiss the madness as "trolling" is such an interesting take from her...

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
"When I've done enough research."

The science is out there, Nikki. If only we had Internet phones with the wealth of human knowledge at our fingertips.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
She got sent to Twitter jail because of her tweets and was just on IG Live ranting about cancel culture

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017

a93.png

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Saw this on the local news this evening. A few ppl today were protesting the vaccine at one of the CDC locations cuz of her:

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Barbz can now easily claim the title for most batshit fucking crazy fanbase on social media.

At least you would never catch Kpop Stan Twitter attempting to defend Tucker Carlson....

🤡

May 24, 2021
I'm at least getting a chuckle imagining what it must be like to be "Sterile Bob" right now seeing the shit storm he kicked off because he didn't want his fiancé to know what he was doing, so he was just like "Uh, uh, the vaccine did it. Yup. No STI to see here!"

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
You know how it goes. Money doesn't make you intelligent. It just makes you more of what you already are.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
she has so many defenders on Twitter it's wild. And of course right dipshits are swinging in saying once again the left are eating their own

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
somehow I thought the barbz would lie low like most stans would if they were seeing their fave defend tucker carlson... but then I remember that they're barbz

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me she didn't actually get invited to the White House and after this meltdown they aren't actually going to have her there, lmao. This is just embarrassing.