• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, she off the rocker if she thinks that was a knockout of a response.

Holy shit.

So Meghan "Blue Lives Matter" McCain and Piers Morgan are siding against Minaj... I'm gonna be honest, I don't think they're doing it for the same reason we ERA folk are criticizing her.

Morgan, despite his many many faults, has been encouraging people to get vaccinated.

Think he had a nasty bout of covid and was (rightfully) pointing out how the vaccine was helping to ensure it wasn't worse.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Everyone coming out of Twitter, Endgame portals style, to dunk on her for being a dumbass, is the highlight of the month.

mikeys_legendary

The Fallen
Sep 26, 2018
She's going to have to make up a better story than that.

The U.S Government would immediately halt all productions of vaccines if it affected men in particular in any way.

A more believable story would have been if her female cousin became sterile.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Barbs down bad right now.

Looking at Nicki's twitter feed right now is sad. She's retweeting everyone of note who is defending her, without the self-awareness that she's retweeting a bunch of right-wing opportunists and hoteps.

But then I realize...oh, wait, she knows this. Because on some level, Nicki Minaj has always been like this. All validation is good validation; integrity be damned. I expect, I fully expect, to see Nicki either call into Tucker Carlson, have a sit-down interview with Piers Morgan. go to dinner with Candace Owens (maskless, of course), or all of the above. Because all she cares about is the fawning, unquestioning validation of every move she makes.

It's the Kanye West playbook.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Rather than just take the L and admit she fucked up, she'd rather buddy up with Tucker lmfao

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Imagine getting away with lying to your fiancee only for Nicki Minaj and your country's Minster of Health to blow up your spot

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
When your motherland is clowning on you and the only public figures on your side are right-wing grifters & Fox News hosts, you've definitely fucked up.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

She's lost her gotdamn marbles

Candice Owens rn:

200.gif

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
The next time someone defends Twitter as a company, just remember this moment. They allow misinformation to run rampant on their platform as long as it's coming from a celebrity or someone else they're afraid to suspend.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
she really ran into the arms of a fucking white supremacist because her feely feels got hurt that she's getting shit for something she should get shit for

that's all it takes for someone to legitimize a person like tucker carlson

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
wow she actually retweeted tucker carlson? trying to validate this shithead to her followers?

horrible shit considering the huge amount weirdo fucking parasocial stans she has.