• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of y'all getting worked up for no reason. Let latest celeb says dumb shit get cancelled on twitter and go.

Also news sites have to stop clickbaiting it gets a little ridiculous. She never said she wouldn't take the vaccine or anything yet the first headline I saw was that "Nicki Minaj refuses to go to Met Gala over vaccine requirement". Like if we are (rightfully) going to flame her, let us at least be accurate.
She wouldn't get the vaccine to attend the event. The headlines are accurate. She is an antivaxxer.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I don't give a fuck about this fool's opinions, I do care that this fool's opinions are gonna harm people.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of y'all getting worked up for no reason. Let latest celeb says dumb shit get cancelled on twitter and go.

Also news sites have to stop clickbaiting it gets a little ridiculous. She never said she wouldn't take the vaccine or anything yet the first headline I saw was that "Nicki Minaj refuses to go to Met Gala over vaccine requirement". Like if we are (rightfully) going to flame her, let us at least be accurate.
Celebrities say dumb shit all the time.

That dumb shit is not always anti-vaxx shit in the middle of a pandemic where people look up to that celebrity and will often listen to what they say. She's also not "getting cancelled", she has tons of fans that still listen to her and might not get vaccinated as a result. It's dangerous and irresponsible to use her celebrity status and Twitter as a platform to spin something like this.

Throwing false side effects of it out there is deeply irresponsible.

JonathanEx

Oct 25, 2017
So this is err, I guess a UK political story now. It got brought up at the Downing Street press conference. Mentioned by a journalist from The Times and Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson both criticised her comments.

She's now seen it.

And.... responded. It's... well. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

Meghan is right. I dont have a problem agreeing with people when they are correct and it's not in bad faith. Nicki Minaj is a gigantic dumbass for being so completely irresponsible. Take your heads out of your asses for a moment (this is directed to Nicki Minaj, not you) to realize we are in a fucking pandemic and people are dying like pigs to a slaughter. There is already a vaccine hesitancy among black and PoC demographic. We don't need to make it worse.

Oct 25, 2017
So this is err, I guess a UK political story now. It got brought up at the Downing Street press conference. Mentioned by a journalist from The Times and Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson both criticised her comments.

She's now seen it.

She...loves Boris Johnson? Huh

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
If a side effect was large balls. We'd have guys lining up like an iPhone launch for a shot.

Meghan is right. I dont have a problem agreeing with people when they are correct and it's not in bad faith. Nicki Minaj is a gigantic dumbass for being so completely irresponsible. Take your heads out of your asses for a moment (this is directed to Nicki Minaj, not you) to realize we are in a fucking pandemic and people are dying like pigs to a slaughter. There is already a vaccine hesitancy among black and PoC demographic. We don't need to make it worse.

No disagreement there. What she's saying is beyond stupid as fuck. I guess I'm just too tired out from stupid fucking celebrities saying stupid fucking things to care anymore. It's exhausting hearing these laughable takes about "doing my own research".

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
28406984-4D6D-4C36-9FBC-44853F0CA304.jpg

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As a testicular cancer survivor who had one removed and the other one nuked with a chemo cocktail for months, I can assure you that post vaccine absolutely nothing will change regarding your nuts.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Reminder that Nicki Minaj is married to a rapist and has constantly shat on his victim any time the subject has come up.

Also reminder that her brother is a child rapist who, surprise surprise, she also supports.

I used to listen to her music years ago but now I'm disgusted to even hear about her existence.

Deleted member 48828

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Is there anything worse than using your massive wealth and power to push anti-vax propoganda? What a garbage person.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Why do some people feel the need to utterly embarrass themselves like this? Unfortunately, I have seen more than a number of her fans backing her up. She has done genuine harm here. Goddamn...

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
we can all agree Piers needs a slap. I won't begrudge Nicki being the one that did it.

She still wrong. And we need to see her and the British Prime Minister interact.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017

She's now seen it.

Jesus, she off the rocker if she thinks that was a knockout of a response.

Holy shit.

So Meghan "Blue Lives Matter" McCain and Piers Morgan are siding against Minaj... I'm gonna be honest, I don't think they're doing it for the same reason we ERA folk are criticizing her.