• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017

Sorry, I just have a short fuse for people people being obtuse on purpose when we have enough crap to deal with and you can never tell who's being sincere or not. Been too many times I replied to people thinking they were being up and up, but turned out they were being sarcastic or making a joke. It starts to get old :(

Rubbed me even worse since we're in a thread about misinformation and how adversely it affects society.

I apologize.

harsh and uncalled for...weirdo comment on your part tbh

Ya my bad, overreacted.

Last edited:

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
From Brian Jimenez:
Nicki's cousin walking down the streets of Trinidad after he got the vaccine:
E_MnZQoVcAIeLwx

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Last my balls swelled was in high school when I was hit in the groin with a lacrosse ball…one of the worst pains in my life….

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
So uh. I'm pretty sure my testicles did feel the lack of action because I felt like shit during COVID and couldn't relieve myself in the morning when I have a little extra time, but I'm not sure if that's related to the vaccine, Mrs. Minaj.

So yeah, you're full of shit here.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
the wedding being called off by the bride-to-be because he couldn't get a hard on just reeks of bullshit lmao

blaming this shit on the vaccine is so obnoxious

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Well atleast she is still advocating for mask wearing…. She will come around eventually . Some people just need more time than others with their hesitancy

That and in some tweets, she says she wants people to be vaccinated...?

It's weird.

Like it's stupid she's doing "research" now, but it sounds like she wants people to get vaccinated at least.

Plus, I sort of agree that she did mention she wont go because of her child also, but people only wrote about Covid.

Like she won't go outside because of Covid...but won't get vaccinated without "research"...? It's half-responsible, half-crazy haha.

Banderdash

Chicken Chaser
Nov 16, 2017
Australia
User Banned (2 Weeks): Misogynistic Commentary
That someone as nasty as Nikki Minaj doesn't know what an STI looks like is pretty surprising to me... not gonna lie

Omanisat

Sep 25, 2018
North Bay, Canada
Imagine waking up one morning and checking Twitter, only to find out that your cousin's super famous friend just told the entire world that you have crotch rot.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
As per usual, don't read the tweet replies.

Ugh, silver lining, it's nice to have the question "what would humanity do during a zombie apocalypse?" so thoroughly answered.

Haha agreed.

I watched The Mist the other day I all I could think of was how similar it was to real people's reaction to the pandemic. You got the neighbor who denies anything is wrong, you got the smart people, and then the religious insurrectionists. I imagine a lot of "apocalypse" movies will be viewed differently now.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
She said some dumb shit and is now getting clowned on and her ego can't handle it.

I'm sure Joe Rogan or some other anti-vaxx dipshit will reach out to her shortly.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
That and in some tweets, she says she wants people to be vaccinated...?

It's weird.

Like it's stupid she's doing "research" now, but it sounds like she wants people to get vaccinated at least.

Plus, I sort of agree that she did mention she wont go because of her child also, but people only wrote about Covid.

Like she won't go outside because of Covid...but won't get vaccinated without "research"...? It's half-responsible, half-crazy haha.

Yeah, this pretty much indicates that she will be getting vaccinated at some point . As I said…some people(the hesitant ones) just need more time than others, but they all will eventually come to terms with vaccination which in her case, she will do it in order to provide for her family as she puts it. She still encouraging aggressive mask wearing, that's a big plus in my book.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine finding out your friend's cousin tweeted about your balls problem to her 22 million followers.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I saw the big balls wedding cake jokes several hours before the Minaj tweet and I was confused and lmao for a while but now I'm just disappointed.

Oct 27, 2017
Lol so much to unpack. The woman left the man because of that? Lol what? Who would really do that?

She heard one story, one anecdote, and decided to post it?

she believes that person but not Jennifer Hough?

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, this pretty much indicates that she will be getting vaccinated at some point . As I said…some people(the hesitant ones) just need more time than others, but they all will eventually come to terms with vaccination which in her case, she will do it in order to provide for her family as she puts it. She still encouraging aggressive mask wearing, that's a big plus in my book.

Yeah, even if she'll get vaccinated just to go to work, at least she is advocating others to get vaccinated to work. I don't think she is truly as Anti-Vax as people think she is.

A worse response would be "If your work needs you to be vaccinated...don't do that shit! Get a new job!"...

...but instead, strangely, she is like "If work needs you to vaccinate, do it so you can work! Also, wear your masks!"

She can't complain that her message is being misread when she is making it hard to read haha!