• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
After playing through one of the games included here, I was also starting to realize just how many great museum segments there have been this year in games. Happy to see MinnMax put this together.

Final Fantasy VII Remake
The Last of Us Part II
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Ohhh, it's museums in games. I thought it was some weird meta thing about how they were commentating on museums about video games.

This sounds fun. Watching now.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Animal crossing museum looks amazing. Last time i played animal crossing was during the GameCube era. The museum then was basic as hell. The game truly came a long way.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This was pretty cool. Some real insights - I think every museum they showed made some interesting compromises, some for the better. Animal Crossing having everything smooshed together. The Shinra Museum being a textbook "bad museum" with a really antiquated approach.

Museums are great.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
This was really fun to watch. It's fun seeing the insights of actual museum curators commenting on everything from exhibit placement to why skylights are a no-no.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is great. I loved the AC museum and the TLOU sequence was one of my favorites of the year. Really cool idea to bring in museum curators to talk about them.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Really cool video. It shows an interesting contrast between architectural design and video game design. I wish they spent more time on the Animal Crossing museum however. I laughed when that one guy was critical of putting dinosaurs from different eras together. Take back Blathers' degree.