• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm betting Peter starts messing with some Stark tech or asks Scarlet Witch for help after the end of Spiderman 2, and it causes some fuckery. Then it leads into the Strange movie.

I thought Wandavision also connects to Multiverse of Madness?

Anyway, fun things happening:

- Scarlet Witch and Spidey mess with time / dimensions.
- Strange is like "Fine i fix your shit"
- Mordo: "STRAAAAAAAANGE!!!"

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
thumb_but-t-believe-it-thats-bullshit-ayy-we-actually-got-12313034.png

Oct 25, 2017
At this rate Topher Grace is going to come back and ask Jesus to kill Peter Parker, and JC is gonna go "which one? MULTIVERSE BABY!"

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Uh this has to be a twoparter at least.

and yes,this means we might just get Berenthal back as punisher as well

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Miles had plenty of screen time in Spider-Verse, so I'm not really sure what everyone is freaking out about.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
please be true, as unlikely and bonkers as it sounds.

fuck it, Disney, just do another Daredevil show on D+ with the original cast. DO IT!

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Oh god, PLEASE let this be true. I really enjoyed Cox in the role, and was bummed that he and Bernthal weren't going to have further opportunities to play DD and Punisher. Keeping the fingers crossed for this one.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
I can't tell if this movie is going to be completely amazing or a convoluted dumpster fire.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The lawyer theory is so dumb. Spider-Man is not going to court. lol

No one is saying it's going to be a court drama. But Peter Parker -- not just Spider-Man -- is literally wanted for murder in the MCU. It wouldn't be a stretch to think that Peter gave himself up at the start of the movie rather than being on the run. Enter: a cameo by Charlie Cox before the multiverse stuff starts.

I'm still waiting for the OP to post examples of this source leaking things that were correct though.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
We need the Punisher and Dafoe as well and I think this could put Endgame to shame as a crossover

If this is true, I would bet that it is almost certainly a short cameo. No reason to think other Netflix characters would be in it. However, it would be a short/cute reintroduction to the character as a way of saying, "Yes, the Netflix shows are still canon and we're going to do something with some of the characters."

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Charles Murphy is the only marvel scooper that isn't a total shit show and his leaks have all been proven right so far. If there is something that he isn't 100 percent sure on or is subject to change, he makes it abundantly clear. The fact that he says it's a done deal is extremely important here: it means it's happening

Both you and the OP have said this but no one is giving examples of his previous leaks. :P

OP
OP
MGPanda

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
This is how we get Mads Mikkelsen as Dr. Doom instead of *checks notes* Kaecilius, right?
It's amazing how they managed to put Mads Mikkelsen in both the MCU and Star Wars within the same year and somehow manage to make him incredibly bland in both. How the hell do you make Mads Mikkelsen, of all people, uncharismatic?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
It's amazing how they managed to put Mads Mikkelsen in both the MCU and Star Wars within the same year and somehow manage to make him incredibly bland in both. How the hell do you make Mads Mikkelsen, of all people, uncharismatic?

You said earlier you would post examples of this person's previous leaks. Can you do that now? :P

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
WTF

Didn't the guy that heads up Marvel Studios say that the Netflix TV shows were not part of the MCU? What the fuck is Sony or Marvel doing with this Spiderman movie? Sounds like a disaster

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The guy who broke the Doc Ock news was asked about the screen time for Daredevil and the Spider-Men.

Seems like he has also heard of Daredevil joining Spidey 3 which makes the rumor a little more reputable right now.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
WTF

Didn't the guy that heads up Marvel Studios say that the Netflix TV shows were not part of the MCU? What the fuck is Sony or Marvel doing with this Spiderman movie? Sounds like a disaster

Is doesn't have to be the Netflix Daredevil ... it can "just" be the Netflix actor playing the same character in a new MCU-canon version. ^^

If it's true.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
This is good but until I hear Jon Bernthal is coming back as Punisher I don't give a fuck, m8.

WTF

Actually what about this sounds like a disaster? It's a multiverse movie, they have characters from different universes in it.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
WTF

Didn't the guy that heads up Marvel Studios say that the Netflix TV shows were not part of the MCU?

No. He didn't.

What the fuck is Sony or Marvel doing with this Spiderman movie? Sounds like a disaster

No reason to believe it's going to be a disaster because of a cameo. And if this is true, it is 100% the decision of Marvel Studios and not Sony.