• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sure whether or not this will actually be any good, but it's Muppets so I'm happy even if it's mediocre because they're using them still, there's a lot of HM fanservice, and Fozzie as the Hatbox Ghost is inspired to me for some reason and the muppet of that looks excellent.

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling Gonzo and Pepe as duo, I know the actor going has lead to this but I'm feeling the loss of Rizzo in that trailer.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Muppets endlessly get done dirty but I will watch anything with them in it. This looks cute enough.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
This is all of my wants and needs and looks fantastic.

My only criticism is maybe they should have gotten a horror actor to play off of them? Someone that could be mildly threatening and serious.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Looks fun! It's crazy to see Sal Manella and Johnny Fiama back for the first time since Muppets in Space (definitely not Brian Henson voicing Sal though)

Creed Bratton

Aug 29, 2019
I get there's way more to doing a Muppet than just the voice but like... I personally can even do a better Kermit voice.

Oh totally. It's just so far off from both Henson and Whitmire. I'm glad they found someone that they found easier to work with than Whitmire, but I feel he really got the character, and I'm still bummed about Disney's decision to let him go.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. Was surprised to see that was Will Arnett, I legitimately thought it was Kiefer Sutherland lol.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised to see Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella in this! They've not been in anything since the Bohemian Rhapsody video over a decade ago.