• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Being able to just sit down in a restaurant while waiting for takeout.

I never cared for it before, but now that I'm not allowed to I feel like I'm missing out.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
going to see a movie in the theaters 6 weeks into showing and being the only person there

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
There is a local convience/sandwhich store in the Jersey/Pennsylvania area called Wawa, and while many newer Wawa's are gas stations with a store, many older ones are simple, smaller buildings, where you usually can find kids doing kickflips, and old guys drinking coffee and/or smoking, and judging you as you walk in or out. I miss this a lot

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Another one is getting my haircut.

I regret not getting it done before the lockdown, but when they finally announced it, it was too late. :(

Molten_

Oct 28, 2017
drinking a lot more

edit: misread the title lol. thought it said "mundane things you are doing due to the lockdown"

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
For the most part, I've learned that I'm actually pretty ok living like a hermit, but I do miss being able to duck into a coffee shop or try a new lunch spot while I'm out. I get sad when I think some of those spots may not come out the other side of this.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Not constantly thinking, "this that asshgole just kill me 'cus they don't understand the concept of standing 6 feet apart?".

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Watching cursed YouTube videos with my wife.
Cooking dinner for my friends on the weekend.
Dressing in something other than t-shirts and sweatpants.
The popcorn at our theater.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I adopted a rescue race horse in January, but she's at a stable and I haven't been to see her in weeks. I miss her :( Thankfully I know the staff are taking good care of her, but when this quarantine is over I'm spending the whole day with her.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Walking around the half dead mall here on weekends. It was a nice way to browse a few shops and also get in some light exercise.

I seriously doubt it'll be back when everything reopens. I bet that whole place is dead now for good.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Being able to temporarily deceive myself that we can afford to go out to eat someplace on occasion. (We can't, virus or no.)

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Going to restaurants

Getting a haircut by someone who actually knows how to cut hair

Going to the theater to see a movie :(

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Cooking for my in-laws. My wife has a really restrained palate but I like to cook a lot of dishes, so they tend to eat at our place once or twice a week and take the leftovers and I enjoy being able to make meals for people, so it works out. Now we can't see them cause they're both at-risk demographics. :-/

I really miss my local craft beer joint, too. They had to close because of the lack of business despite alcohol being considered "essential", since they were a bit of a niche bottle shop. Still, I'd go there, grab a beer, and drink it in the little patio area where you could have a beer in public. Weather had been nice for it up until this all took off, too.

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
Sitting relatively bored, but catching up with reading, while I take my son + his friends to the skate park.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing my parents
Going to restaurants
Going to near empty theaters
Not fighting to get an Amazon Fresh order in

I'm very introverted, but after all this I might just do more stuff outside.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
There was a bar that had taco tuesdays and they had the best tacos in my county, easily. I miss them.

Apparently the bar is still open in some fashion so I wonder if they're still doing taco tuesday.

I miss movie theaters for sure, and being able to swim. And going out to socialize and make friends. Getting involved in local politics.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
going to the market and getting some baked chicken and sparkling water. everytime i pass by the store there is always a line and i just leave.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I miss my commute. I didn't realize how much I need the morning drive just to get myself mentally ready for work. Now I just walk from the kitchen to the office in my house and it still doesn't feel right. And then coming home it's a way to unwind before I pick up the kids and get into dad mode.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Thinking about working out at the gym, only to put it off.. Now I can't even do that!

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Going at and eating at the usual place with my friends. Dosen't happen often but when it's time to eat we'd text "usual place?" and we'd all know.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I miss grocery shopping and fresh fruits. All my stuff gets delivered now. If I forget something I gotta wait a couple weeks before my next delivery.