• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khalid

Oct 25, 2017
The delay is disappointing, being playing a lot less after being done with the battlepass. I like working the BP.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure top 32 is on Saturday in the last afternoon (est). I don't know where to watch it, but I assume Evo or WB will have a stream up.
Didn't see anything about it on the Evo schedule so I would assume WB are streaming it.

Season 1 delay is a bit disappointing but I'm still having a pretty great time with the game, even without a carrot to chase.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
Here's my stats from the tracker site

KZPBC0g.png

UZgwAOP.png

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Hopefully the delay means this pre season lasts longer, less pressure for me to finish the battle pass by the 8th. Some of the daily challenges get pretty boring

GabriocheXD

May 27, 2019
Here's my stats from the tracker site

KZPBC0g.png

UZgwAOP.png

Thanks for showing me this web site. This further proves that MMR is bugged for some people. Me and my friend have a 71% win rate together, and we've beaten people ranked in the top 20k, and came close to beating a team ranked top 3k. Yet I'm ranked 3.5 MILLIONTH and my friend 5.6 millionth. Really hope they're aware of the issue and are fixing this before ranked mode starts

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Ok, looking at that stat tracking thing I am doing considerably better ratio wise than I've ever done in Smash. Go Team Velma!

GabriocheXD

May 27, 2019
is it normal to find the game hard if i never played Smash before?

I would say so. Platform fighters are litteraly their own genre. Like, I'm pretty good at videogames in general, but the first time I played a MOBA I was the biggest idiot. I had played nothing like it ever before. Regardless, this is very easy to learn compared to most fighting games out there.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
While that is true, it def should mean the start of S1. Makes no sense to end pre-season and not have anything running afterwards.
Hopefully we will still get the balance patch. As minor as a week delay is, the game will still bleed players for it sadly.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
People want batman buffs???? LMAO ok shit if he got buffed i'd take it. He's already a demon beast in 1v1 but sure make him better

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 1200 MMR and I'm looking for a duo partner. Is there an era discord for matchmaking?

I typically play super late PST (like 10PM & later)

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Batman doesn't need buffs at all lol. He's just one of the harder characters to use but since he's such a popular character that could bother some folks, but they gotta get over that. If they just fix his grapple bug that boy is good.

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Batman doesn't need buffs at all lol. He's just one of the harder characters to use but since he's such a popular character that could bother some folks, but they gotta get over that. If they just fix his grapple bug that boy is good.

Batman/Steven or batman/bugs teams are a menace lol, def people not understanding how to utilize his kit that see the character as weak. Dude has really good movement and damage/kill potential

Oct 28, 2017
I think the delay could've been because they're adding new servers to the game so more people can play. Also Apex Legends launches its next season August 9 so that'll be a busy day.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Batman/Steven or batman/bugs teams are a menace lol, def people not understanding how to utilize his kit that see the character as weak. Dude has really good movement and damage/kill potential

I've actually fought a really good Steven/Batman team too, and that shit was fucking agnostic lol. Unholy.