• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No one's gotten any new invites today right? I was praying they'd send out another round.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
So im registered in the beta and have it under "my betas" in the WB website

but how do I redeem the code? I dont see the code

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
So in the video's description, Cartoon Network UK states that Scooby-Doo is in the game. Follows with what the datamines say.

pokig9bvpb091.jpg

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
So... when should we expect to receive the code? Just a couple hours before the Alpha starts? I received the "you're invited" email but no code yet.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
So in the video's description, Cartoon Network UK states that Scooby-Doo is in the game. Follows with what the datamines say.

pokig9bvpb091.jpg

This is the first character who was leaked by another character referencing them to be confirmed. As such, this likely also confirms the likes of Static & Craig (who were leaked by similar means).

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Updated my roster image now that Scooby is pretty much confirmed due to the above. Also realised that I never added Eleven to my initial image posted earlier in the thread.

Multiversus.png

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Wait, Stranger Things is a WB IP?
It isn't a WB property; so she'd be the first "guest" character (I guess, if a guest for a game like this is just a non-Warner character). Iron Giant and Raven have lines referring to her ("Eleven. Friend." and "El, let's crush em' like a soda can." respectively), so it does seem like she's happening. I've seen a rough early model thrown around too but i'm not too convinced about how legit it is.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
It isn't a WB property; so she'd be the first "guest" character (I guess, if a guest for a game like this is just a non-Warner character). Iron Giant and Raven have lines referring to her ("Eleven. Friend." and "El, let's crush em' like a soda can." respectively), so it does seem like she's happening. I've seen a rough early model thrown around too but i'm not too convinced about how legit it is.
Mmm yea if theyre going to get non-WB characters in this that would be insane. The possibilities are crazy already with just WB ips. If they branch out... farrrk.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
when we get jabberjaw will he have a cartoon network groovies costume

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
I didn't expect so many people to want Ben.
I remember really liking Omniverse when I was a teen, but the previous ones are all blurry in my mind.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
My day at work is gonna consist of getting peeks at folks playing and knowing it's gonna be a long wait till July haha.

🥲

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Up this morning, bright eyed and ambitious, ready to desperately drop to my knees and clutch the calf-area of someone's pants for a code.

Last edited:

yencid

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't expect so many people to want Ben.
I remember really liking Omniverse when I was a teen, but the previous ones are all blurry in my mind.
a lot of people want him because of the idea of him switching between the aliens. but that also makes it harder to design im sure. They could go the pokemon trainer style where they switch, or they could make it so he transforms as he combos.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
a lot of people want him because of the idea of him switching between the aliens. but that also makes it harder to design im sure. They could go the pokemon trainer style where they switch, or they could make it so he transforms as he combos.
Can't even imagine how difficult it would be to implement, when you take into consideration the entire source material.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
If we're actually getting Scooby Doo too I demand Daphne and Fred to complete the team. They wouldn't even be that hard to make movesets for, as Daphne knows martial arts and Fred knows traps. Trap-based-move set-Fred would be a blast.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
If we're actually getting Scooby Doo too I demand Daphne and Fred to complete the team. They wouldn't even be that hard to make movesets for, as Daphne knows martial arts and Fred knows traps. Trap-based-move set-Fred would be a blast.
The game needs a Scooby villain too like the Creeper or Space Kook lol

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
following to see how the netcode is with 4 players
from what I played of the tech test while on a VPN and on slow Wifi it is surprisingly very good, was at 200 ping + at times and still wasn't lagging too much or even teleporting, just some dropped inputs from time to time

iirc it's server based rollback so will be fairly good, the people that are lagging will mainly only be lagging on their side

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
The game needs a Scooby villain too like the Creeper or Space Kook lol

They should do a generic Guy In A Mask (I was gonna call him Old Man Jenkins but realised that's Spongebob) and give them either Bowser Jr style pallet swaps to be different monsters or have them put on costumes for different movesets ala Pokémon Trainer.

They could do a single classic villain too. I kinda wish the villains in the DTV films were more iconic but I don't think the Werecats or Witch's Ghost would work great.

Actually, instead, put in the Hex Girls. I want Scooby Doo to be the Fire Emblem of Multiversus.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Mmm yea if theyre going to get non-WB characters in this that would be insane. The possibilities are crazy already with just WB ips. If they branch out... farrrk.

Even Fortnite couldn't get Goku.

Imagine if THEY could.

The big potential with this game is it's backed by a megacorp like WB that has this giant IP war chest and is not just willing but downright eager to flex its muscle. DC, Hanna-Barbera, and Cartoon Network alone could fill their own games, we've already got one OC with datamining of two more, and we've got datamining of a non-WB character and Lebron fucking James. There's no bloody rules.

Outdoing Smash and even Fortnite on the "officially-licensed MUGEN" front should be extremely easy for them.

eDIGI

Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Really hoping that not only is daffy in this game but we get duck dodgers!

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
So is this the place I grovel for a spare key or is there a dedicated thread for that? Either way it would be much appreciated!!

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
The big potential with this game is it's backed by a megacorp like WB that has this giant IP war chest and is not just willing but downright eager to flex its muscle. DC, Hanna-Barbera, and Cartoon Network alone could fill their own games, we've already got one OC with datamining of two more, and we've got datamining of a non-WB character and Lebron fucking James. There's no bloody rules.

Outdoing Smash and even Fortnite on the "officially-licensed MUGEN" front should be extremely easy for them.
This is more exciting to me than video game characters crossing over tbh. And I havent played Fortnite but its always seemed like the characters are little more than skins. Its weird seeing Batman or Spider-man running around shooting guns.

I wonder what the chances are of Marvel characters showing up since WB published the Lego Marvel games. Not really sure if its an apt comparison since I know nothing about how licencing for these things work.