• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
They're going to reveal they can actually use the name "Shuma-Gorath" aren't they?

tumblr_odk9uvkelH1s9gezbo4_400.gif

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I just want Ms America to keep the same energy from the comics. Wanda and Strange need to be told about themselves

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Logan shows up. Everyone shows up. Omega red shows up. Everyone shows up. Galaxus shows up. Everyone shows up. Silver Surfer rides in on a celestial wave of stars.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Expecting some really significant cameos with all this talk. Let's see if some of those leaks were real or not.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't seen a Marvel movie since Endgame. My wife likes Dr. Strange so we're def seeing this one. Is there anything she should know between Endgame and now?

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022
Excited for some big cameos then. Hoping to see some What If characters, X-men (including Wolverine), Deadpool (who I expect to cross over a la Venom). Not sure what else there is, though that's probably enough.

To be clear, I've read no spoilers or speculation at all. I haven't even seen a trailer. These are wild guesses.

tsmoreau

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm

At this point I wonder what the big stuff could be... has to just be cameos as the rest of the broad lineup is known for years and years...

Skrulls maybe? Edit: Another Kang variant??

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am leaving for a vacation on May 4th. I doubt I will be able to make it to the theaters for at least a week after it comes out.

This should be interesting...

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
knowing nothing of comics, I assume this will push the bigger story forward other than only being dr strange 2? Getting hyped without knowing what to expect

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
just wikipedia (or watch obviously) Wandavision, Loki & Spider Man No Way Home. Those all set up the events of this one

Watch Wandavision and Spidey for sure.
Loki possibly.

In addition to what others have said, at least small bit of this will continue from the animated "What If...?" Disney+ show.
Woof, that is a lot of homework, but I'll pass on the info. Thanks folks!!

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Maaaaaaaan. The impression I'm getting is that this movie is leaning HARD on "hey look it's that guy you recognize!" I hope there's still a good story in there; and it isn't just a parade of hype cameos and stunt casting.

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022
Maaaaaaaan. The impression I'm getting is that this movie is leaning HARD on "hey look it's that guy you recognize!" I hope there's still a good story in there; and it isn't just a parade of hype cameos and stunt casting.

They just nailed it with Spider-Man. I have faith they can mail it again.

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022
Woof, that is a lot of homework, but I'll pass on the info. Thanks folks!!

I would skip What If. It's only for hardcore fans that like animation. I love the MCU and really struggled to get through it. I'm 100% sure it won't be required viewing.

I think your wife could watch none of those shows. Even Wandavision could probably be skipped if you don't care for Wanda. I'd say watch Loki, then reassess. Spider-Man won't be necessary— she just needs to know Dr. Strange cast a multiverse spell for Spider-Man that got messed up and had to be fixed.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
They just nailed it with Spider-Man. I have faith they can mail it again.
That's true, Spiderman was really good, and gave me hope they know what they're doing. But then I think about Hawkeye just meandering around until it was time for Kingpin to show up, and I'm less confident.

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
I would skip What If. It's only for hardcore fans that like animation. I love the MCU and really struggled to get through it. I'm 100% sure it won't be required viewing.

I get the sneaking suspicion "What If" is gonna be more important than most of us think. It's a show about the multiverse and this is a movie about the multiverse. It and Wandavision are likely the only things that would be considered important.

May 10, 2018

I think your wife could watch none of those shows. Even Wandavision could probably be skipped if you don't care for Wanda. I'd say watch Loki, then reassess. Spider-Man won't be necessary— she just needs to know Dr. Strange cast a multiverse spell for Spider-Man that got messed up and had to be fixed.
At the very least for Doctor Strange 2, episode 4 of What If should be watched.

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a site or link that has said spoilers?
This is the leak that was posted about 6 months ago. Was posted about 5 months before the first trailer popped up and there were also some leaked previs/concept art. They've all more or less lined up with what's been shown so far since the first trailer.

old.reddit.com

Weekend Free Talk Thread - New and fresh every Friday!

My time to shine again HELLLLOOOOO So for Doctor Weird 2: Wanda is the main villain, Shuma only has a small role as a demon Wanda summon to...

1KIBu0e.jpg

RAHedDt.jpg

Last edited: