• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
47cb890fbb9cfe3d2adeac722ad9d88d.gif

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
What's concerning about this is how the hitmen knew each other.

Like, is there a whole network of these guys that society doesn't know about? That's legitimately frightening.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
This is like a Russian doll scenario in a Chinese context. A late 90's Guy Ritchie movie with Jason Stratham, a lovable rogue in too deep.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
The final hitman was going to be payed just 5% the original price. Trickle down economics.

Also,

Ling also got cold feet. But rather than killing Wei or finding another supposed hitman, he met with the intended target directly -- and offered to help fake his death.

Wei agreed to let Ling take some photos of him tied-up in an attempt to stage the murder.

Ling later reported his "success" up the chain, all the way to Tan -- the original contractor.

Wei meanwhile also reported the case to the police, who charged Tan and the five middlemen for intentional homicide.

You get what you pay for.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't this happen in Too Old to Die Young? (minus the telling the target about it and faking their death, lol)

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I got really confused when Yang Kangsheng outsourced to Yang Guangsheng. I had to read that a couple times.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
reminds me of a Rick and Morty episode, just not involving money.....or assassinations.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Were they even real hitmen? It's weird that they were getting cold feet when it was their job.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Ang Lee's like, "Damn, this is the hitman film I should've made!"

Satori

Nov 13, 2017
Omg I feel bad for laughing but holy shit me and my wife are in tears reading this.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Now see what I'm getting is that after halving the price 5 times the first hitman could have easily lowballed his asking price when subcontracting the second fella

I mean.. still wouldnt work out but yknow