• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will Halo Infinite MP Launch Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 929 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 565 28.1%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 517 25.7%

• Total voters

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
You don't think over 80 people showing up butt early in the morning for a Halo console is indicative of hype? Lol come on
stockx.com

Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Halo Infinite Limited Edition Console Bundle (US Plug) C8Y-00023

Buy and sell StockX Verified Microsoft and other limited edition collectibles on StockX, including the Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Halo Infinite Limited Edition Console Bundle (US Plug) C8Y-00023 from .

This is why people keep buying the consoles. ANY CONSOLES.

No one cares that it's Halo (except a small few). It could be a My Little Pony console and you'd have an army of resellers ready to snatch them up. Sad truth.

HungryYellow

Alt account
Banned
Nov 11, 2021
stockx.com

Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Halo Infinite Limited Edition Console Bundle (US Plug) C8Y-00023

Buy and sell StockX Verified Microsoft and other limited edition collectibles on StockX, including the Microsoft Xbox Series X 1TB Halo Infinite Limited Edition Console Bundle (US Plug) C8Y-00023 from .

This is why people keep buying the consoles. ANY CONSOLES.

No one cares that it's Halo (except a small few). It could be a My Little Pony console and you'd have an army of resellers ready to snatch them up. Sad truth.
Jeez, aight. I'm sorry for being dumb

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
they are dropping halo infinite's multiplayer, in like 3 or 4 hours, pringles said so

ALL HAIL THE PRINGLE HALO!

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
Either this will be the most hype thing ever or the biggest letdown. Would be a smart PR move to shadow drop today so I don't see why they wouldnt. You essentially get 2 launch days for one game to keep momentum going.

Daddy JeanPi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
If this is true, I swear i'll only eat pringles for a month and will replace any cylindrical utilities in my house with pringles tubes.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, wouldn't it be funny if Microsoft set the Steam version of Halo Infinite to go live at Standard Steam Update Time. The livestream would be de-railed immediately.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
Fuck it, I never do this, but I honestly just might take off work tomorrow if/when the multiplayer drops today. 6 years since a new Halo game? Yeah, I'm gonna make sure that I'm there day 1 with everyone else lol.

This would also be SUCH a genius power move on 343/MS's part. Saving the campaign for the new release date, but dropping the F2P multiplayer today on the original 20th anniversary date from last year? I genuinely hope their servers are strong enough to withstand this fucking tidal wave.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Is Infinite MP going to be on XCloud? Left my laptop somewhere and only have my phone currently, I wish I could go pick it up but I'm waiting on a plumber, grocery delivery, and vet appointment for my cat. I'm so stressed about this actually dropping today.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Man, wouldn't it be funny if Microsoft set the Steam version of Halo Infinite to go live at Standard Steam Update Time. The livestream would be de-railed immediately.

I was actually just thinking of that lol

Is Infinite MP going to be on XCloud? Left my laptop somewhere and only have my phone currently, I wish I could go pick it up but I'm waiting on a plumber, grocery delivery, and vet appointment for my cat. I'm so stressed about this actually dropping today.

Honestly, I'd be happy about that if I was you, servers are going to be struggling today if it is releasing. It's a good day to be busy. And I believe it will be cloud gaming too.

Last edited:

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll be shocked if it wasn't on Xcloud by tomorrow (assuming the multiplayer does go live tonight).

padsports

Oct 28, 2017
currently remote working with a client so I can only watch the mayhem unfold from far away, but I'll be still rooting for all you crazy gals and lads out there.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at work but I left my PC on so if this drops I can initiate a remote download via the Android Steam app, lol.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
Im sweating hard.

I dont know If its the weapons, overall industrial design, feel and vibe or something that makes Halo mp stand out in the crowd. I love It and since Reach, Its my favorite MP of all and god, since Halo 5 i miss It dearly. Today is gonna be good.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
and then 90% of the game is linear corridors with terrible level and enemy design
I've never quite understood this complaint about 4 specifically when the exact same thing could be said of 2.

Hell, even 3 is largely linear corridors with the occasional open field for vehicle stuff