• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I am curious what he does with his videos when Beyond Light comes out. Most likely drop this gatcha shit for BL as it's the new hot thing

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Citation required. Seriously.

Someone learning and growing by reflecting on their part in leading people into a gambling addiction, and then trying to do something about their learning isn't "whiplash inducing." No more so than people who have a history of passive racism waking up to the harm it does and changing their behavior. We need to get past the whole notion that changing your mind when exposed to new information makes you weak or untrustworthy. If anything, the opposite is very much the case!

The fact that his videos are a source of revenue is beside the point. Doctors make a living healing people. That fact alone doesn't make them evil opportunists.
Dude cries from guilt of potentially enticing people into gambling addition.

Reaction: "Look at this dramatic asshole."

Seriously, what the fuck am I reading?

Tofd

Jul 8, 2018
Game is great for what it is, which is a smaller scale BOTW with different combat system, waifus, and chests/monsters everywhere.

People really need to stop saying you can finish the game as a F2P because:
1) No F2P has even gotten to abyss 12 that i've seen which is the only challenging content in the game
2) Base game is piss easy on purpose

I've watched a couple of Mtashed's video and they can be informative, but with his style of content creation, this video does seem played up. I'll wait and see his future content before commenting further.

Returners

Oct 25, 2017
As a Destiny streamer he's really bitter about the game, his Genshin videos are... somehow even worse...? I have no idea how...

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle
Citation required. Seriously.
Virtually any media literacy curriculum.

Someone learning and growing by reflecting on their part in...
He didn't learn or grow. It's fake. He does these outrageous videos with the provocative titles and thumbnails to get views. He's been doing it for years with other games. And he's not alone. It's a pretty standard model encouraged by YouTube's algorithm.

lemonade

May 8, 2018

If you actually know what this YouTuber's content are, you will realize he is just another stereotypical clickbait content farmer with no sincerity. The right message coming from someone shit does not make that someone credible.

Plenty of people criticize the gacha system of this game. But we don't need to boost this fake clickbait Youtuber's content to spread that message.

Trust me, there is zero fucking guilt on his conscious lol. To be as obnoxious as he is for so long on Youtube, any semblance of guilt are long gone.

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017

Because if you watch his videos over his career he has promoted games, quit them suddenly telling about how bad they were, and come right back to them promoting them in the exact same way. Not to mention his "informational" videos are often either wrong or misleading. There is some background context needed here.

He played a gacha game. Profited from it. And is now moving on to his next profit thing. If he suddenly becomes this awesome youtuber that no longer does click bait videos then more power to him and a good track record of that for a lengthy amount of time without the bs would make me say he's changed. But his history is not one that encourages a person to think that he didn't know exactly what he got into when he started playing this game

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
If you actually know what this YouTuber's content are, you will realize he is just another stereotypical clickbait content farmer with no sincerity. The right message coming from someone shit does not make that someone credible.

Plenty of people criticize the gacha system of this game. But we don't need to boost this fake clickbait Youtuber's content to spread that message.

Trust me, there is zero fucking guilt on his conscious lol. To be as obnoxious as he is for so long on Youtube, any semblance of guilt are long gone.
Because if you watch his videos over his career he has promoted games, quit them before telling about how bad they were, and come right back to them promoting them in the exact same way. Not to mention his "informational" videos are often either wrong or misleading. There is some background context needed here.

He played a gacha game. Profited from it. And is now moving on to his next profit thing. If he suddenly becomes this awesome youtuber that no longer does click bait videos then more power to him and a good track record of that for a length amount of time without the bs would make me say he's changed. But his history is not one that encourages a person to think that he didn't know exactly what he got into when he started playing this game
Shitting on the dude in a moment of self reflection makes no sense to me, unless you're saying he faked the whole thing.

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
Shitting on the dude in a moment of self reflection makes no sense to me, unless you're saying he faked the whole thing.
We will see how long this self reflection lasts since he has had self reflection before and then gone and done the exact same thing he self reflected about.

Also is the issue here Genshin Impact or ALL gacha games or games that reflect a policy that highly targets microtransactions and montenization in game?

lemonade

May 8, 2018

Yes, he is faking this. Just like you would not believe if Pewdiepie suddenly makes a video condemning dog whistle behaviors, you should not believe someone with a long history of making sensational, clickbaiting content to suddenly have a conscious and "a moment of self reflection".

He ain't reflecting shit.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Genshin is a good example of f2p, since the game is quite complete without the need to spend money. A lot of the hot takes are funny

I don't feel that at all (up to where the game starts gating off story progression around after level 10-15ish) where it expects you to do chores to meet requirements to progress.
There's so many things trying to get people to spend spend spend. Even on your damn quick menu there's a tab for wishes aka the gacha pack opening system.

Half the time early game I was running to and from the starting city because they make you run all the way to the quest NPC's as the waypoint is nowhere near them so you gotta run around this empty ass cityscape for no good reason. The world map is not filled with much of interest either. I found some chests, killed a bunch of enemies, then climbed some shit to find more chests that had more junk inside them. You can also go around picking up all kinds of crap off the ground for food but the game is so mindnumbingly basic and easy at low levels that there's no point.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Yes, he is faking this. Just like you would not believe if Pewdiepie suddenly makes a video condemning dog whistle behaviors, you should not believe someone with a long history of making sensational, clickbaiting content to suddenly have a conscious and "a moment of self reflection".
I'm not sure I'd put a blatant racist and a clickbait content creator in the same "level of trust box", but ok.

I guess we'll see how he behaves from here on out.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He's a really good actor to be able to tear up on command then, maybe he should work in Hollywood.

Or maybe y'all should watch the video. This video.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
I'm not sure I'd put a blatant racist and a clickbait content creator in the same "level of trust box", but ok.

I guess we'll see how he behaves from here on out.

Plenty of people that play Genshin or Destiny have pointed out how this guy is just another trash clickbait YouTuber.
I assume you have never heard of him before. So I don't understand how you are willing to discard all of that and take this guy's bait.

This is the trap he is laying. Farm content off of criticizing gacha/lootbox mechanics to act like he cares when his past behaviors clearly show he does not.

It's hilarious to me that a topic worthy of discussion is sprung off of the worst content creator possible.

Oct 27, 2017

I think you fucked up approaching this thread like this.

You watched a video, read few comments, and formed the strong conclusion based on the highly limited information. However, instead of starting a discussion and questioning some of the comments in here, you just dismissed everyone who doesn't believe that the youtuber is honest.

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of people that play Genshin or Destiny have pointed out how this guy is just another trash clickbait YouTuber.
I assume you have never heard of him before. So I don't understand how you are willing to discard all of that and take this guy's bait.

This is the trap he is laying. Farm content off of criticizing gacha/lootbox mechanics to act like he cares when his past behaviors clearly show he does not.

It's hilarious to me that a topic worthy of discussion is sprung off of the worst content creator possible.

Honestly I'm fine dumping him from the conversation. I think a youtuber who monetizes himself to make money of this kind of stuff is a poor way to start the discussion in the first place. Whether he's seen the light or not.

So I'll repeat the same question I asked before. Is the issue Genshin Impact (which I never played but I have played other gacha games before) or is it the genre in general. Or is something like Hearthstone a problem? Is the issue the drop rates in that specific game? Or is that you can beat the game but you can't do it with every character they put out there that you may want or you can't "beat" the game at all with base characters. All that is a fine discussion to have without MTashed "I spent 7 thousand dollars so its evil" video. He could make that same video spending that amount of money on lots of game. But where is the actual meat of the discussion?

Tomo815

Banned
Jul 19, 2019
I got no problem with gambling, and I'm opposed to regulating vices cause it gets people like me imprisoned or murdered by the police. Ya'll give me flashbacks to the PMRC hearings when you start talking like this.

Manipulating people with this model of video is a terrible practice.

WTF? You have no problem with gambling but you have a problem with videos? I can see why you may have flashbacks.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some people get played way to easily by someone crying on camera.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
So I'll repeat the same question I asked before. Is the issue Genshin Impact (which I never played but I have played other gacha games before) or is it the genre in general. Or is something like Hearthstone a problem? Is the issue the drop rates in that specific game? Or is that you can beat the game but you can't do it with every character they put out there that you may want or you can't "beat" the game at all with base characters. All that is a fine discussion to have without MTashed "I spent 7 thousand dollars so its evil" video. He could make that same video spending that amount of money on lots of game. But where is the actual meat of the discussion?

This discussion is not new. It's just the same old lootbox/gacha discussion.
But Genshin is the first AAA gacha game and it's a good game despite some of the hot takes in this thread. Therefore, it has brought more attention.

Genshin has bad gacha rates but overall it's not definitively the worst out there. There is a pity system while popular games like FGO does not despite better rates. There can also be discussions on how in Genshin you get "more" for each character for their movesets, story and character model while a lot of gacha games are just JPEG collector.

Again, in the end, it's nothing new. Even in the console space, FIFA/NBA2K are basically gacha games with a $60 yearly subscription and the worst type of power creep where your cards are no longer useable after a year.

The problems are the same old problems in all lootbox/gacha games.

----------------------
EDIT: To add on the "beat the game" part. You absolutely can beat the story quests and most content without paying. I played it like how I played BOTW which is basically explore every corner. And I did not get level-gated while progressing through the story.

They get you to pull because of character design from story and visual aspects. You do these missions and you like the characters. Then you end up having the urge to pull despite not needing these characters.

One of the biggest complaints right now is that even if you pay, you don't get much from it anyway because how stingy the devs are with post-story grind content.

One of the more recent Waypoint podcast had a more in-depth discussion on Genshin that touched on a lot of the issues people had with the game. It's worth a listen if you are interested.

Last edited:

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
This discussion is not new. It's just the same old lootbox/gacha discussion.
But Genshin is the first AAA gacha game and it's a good game despite some of the hot takes in this thread. Therefore, it has brought more attention.

Genshin has bad gacha rates but overall it's not definitively the worst out there. There is a pity system while popular games like FGO does not despite better rates. There can also be discussions on how in Genshin you get "more" for each character for their movesets, story and character model while a lot of gacha games are just JPEG collector.

Again, in the end, it's nothing new. Even in the console space, FIFA/NBA2K are basically gacha games with a $60 yearly subscription and the worst type of power creep where your cards are no longer useable after a year.

The problems are the same old problems in all lootbox/gacha games.

I agree with alot of this but since I haven't played the game, I didn't know if it was substantially worse than what is out there. I just think its a little weird to frame this discussion around this video about I spent all this money as a youtuber doing something that is my job and made money off it and now I'm gonna tell you how bad it is for everybody else. Especially that dude.

I'm fine with a discussion on the exploitative nature of games and like I said, they could ban all this stuff for people under 18 or regulate it more tightly and I wouldn't cry for one second. But it doesn't seem like a nuanced discussion with the reality of the market and how it compares to other things, if the beginning discussion point is don't waste 7k like I did as a youtuber. Especially since there is a massive thread on this very board that discusses the game itself and I assume like most gacha games, the vast majority of them are f2p players or people who spend under like $60 bucks a year on the game give or take.

I'm totally fine with warning people if the game has bad drop rates or warning them about how gacha is a microtransactional based game by its very nature. But many people know this. And still enjoy that style of game so unless its illegal or the argument is just to regulate it more or discussion about improving it, just saying somebody spent a lot of money on it, isn't the end of the discussion.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space

If he goes on to promote future gacha games, I'll know he's full of shit with this moment.

Feel free to @ me when that happens and I'll eat the pile of shit that's on the plate.

ByWatterson

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I guess?

But he's continuing to play and promote a game he says is predatory. Even if he doesn't promote the predation, he is still promoting a predatory platform.

He has to make a living, I get it, but the sudden moral clarity here doesn't jibe with him continuing to make content for the game.

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, that's for sure. In the end I can't even find a place for Venti. Though the weapons that I didn't even want became the focus on how I built my teams.

I feel like I was worse off for the 5 star weapons due to the many changes I had to make to make use of them, soaking up all of my resources. If I could did it all over again I would probably try to not roll until I hit a actual wall that the provided characters just could not crack no matter what I tried, which would take next expansion to discover apparently (Experience of a F2P Never-Pull Pt2 | 10F Abyss Clear). I limit character investments into characters to two (this was my original plan due to advice given from beta players stating that outside of primary DPS the other characters are just there to solve problems like breaking shields with elemental combos). I would skip trying to do much of Spiral Abyss 2 team stuff anyway, and after being forced to roll and getting a 5 or more I'll splurge.

Wolf's Grave urged me build up Noelle, my only claymore user, which was super defense gear focused making me wish I had another claymore character. I later got Chongyun and built him up but he didn't synergize with Fischl because the darn superconduct lowers physical damage, but Chongyun's elemental skill turn his weapon to ice damage. I accepted it until I got Razor and kicked him to the curb. Later I got Skyward Atlas and among Barbara, Lisa, and Ningguang it was Ningguang all the way (she's a beast and is now leads my main group).

So little Venti, the S tier CC bot, mainly used for Spiral Abyss gets left in the dust with no place on Razor/Fischl/Barbara team, or Ningguang/Noelle/(likely fire x2 for the double damage buffs) team. Xiangling fill the blanks on both teams, and Ning's team has no reall use of elemental bursts or grouping enemies outside of Spiral. I wish Geo did something with Anemo.
I feel you on the Venti thing. I feel like I primarily keep him in my party for exploration or just cause he's a 5 star. I rarely even switch to him in fights unless there's a big group (Abyss where it works.) For my first account I pulled Venti and Skyward Atlas on my first free pulls. Got that account to 24/25 and kept chasing after Diluc and ended up getting Qiqi and Keqing as well as another Skyward atlas and some 5 star spear plus a Venti constellation. At that point I figured I would reroll until I got Diluc.

You have one of the most coveted weapons so you're pretty future proof. Especially on Razor. I spent a decent amount chasing that the Wolf's Gravestone. Fun weapon once you get in it 60+ range and it's far surpassing the Prototype. Smart of you investing in Ningguang! I'm slowly working on her (Have the Lost Prayer of the Second Winds on her but she's going to take heavy investment.)

I'm still swapping around my party. Realizing Fischl can put out some top tier DPS (even with a Diluc with Wolf's) with a Rust bow. I've actually recently pulled Xiangling for Fischl (running Diluc, Fischl, Venti and Qiqi, until Ningguang catches up with the rest.) That's part of what I enjoy of this game though is finding out what party works best for your playstyle. If only I could actually level up characters and weapons lol. I'm completely out of weapon upgrade materials cause 5 stars take so many to level up it feels.

bxsonic

Oct 30, 2017
My only rule for gacha games... Don't spend a single dime on it. To be fair, most gacha games give you plenty of hours of entertainment without needing to spend a single dollar (Genshin Impact included).

Jan 9, 2018
Just looking at the thumbnails tell me this are the kind of videos that totally pull me off, so I don't really care about this. I'm playing Genshin a lot, now Adventure level 37. I did spend 50ÂŁ after one week or so since I liked the game a lot, I didn't actually need to spend anything at all. I don't know what is the pay-wall some people are talking about. But maybe is because I am not no-living this game, just playing a bit every day doing dailies, history missions, explore... almost finishing all the content by now, but not quite yet.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Game is great for what it is, which is a smaller scale BOTW with different combat system, waifus, and chests/monsters everywhere.

People really need to stop saying you can finish the game as a F2P because:
1) No F2P has even gotten to abyss 12 that i've seen which is the only challenging content in the game
2) Base game is piss easy on purpose

I've watched a couple of Mtashed's video and they can be informative, but with his style of content creation, this video does seem played up. I'll wait and see his future content before commenting further.

The reason F2P players are unlikely to have completed Abyss 12 completed in droves yet is because whales literally play more to obtain better items and will pay to do so.

Similar to trials in other games, It's endgame content meant to be progressed as and when you achieve a unit synergy/strength to do so.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing the game, finishing the main story and then putting it down, especially if chasing hard endgame content isn't your thing.

To say you can't complete it is a lie, regardless of how easy you think the base game is. Let it be easy so more people can enjoy it.

Ashgarth

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Watch him do a pull video when Genshin Impact patch 1.2 comes out (1.1 realeases soon and would be too shameless).
That's his MO.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
All whales have that one game where they finally have the self-awakening of "man why am I spending so much money on this"... but I'm somehow skeptical that Genshin is the game that opened his eyes, especially if his shtick was pull videos of all things.

There's a very obvious reason why rare pull / pull attempt vids and "top gear" vids for gacha games get hits... it's because the gacha odds are shit. To have not seen that connection thousands of dollars in seems unlikely to me, I dunno. That being said, I wish him luck in his future endeavors with his new account.

Kliemie

Oct 26, 2017
All i can say is do not take Mtashed clickbaity videos too serieus... i seen his videos/streams for years and many of his dramatic so called life changing moments (destiny is boring than move to division, oh wait lets go anthem because i am a game changer, i cant support this anymore so lets go back to destiny etc...)

also, that crying moment felt fake as 1 min later he looked happy faced to me while promoting his future content with Genshin...

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
All i can say is do not take Mtashed clickbaity videos too serieus... i seen his videos/streams for years and many of his dramatic so called life changing moments (destiny is boring than move to division, oh wait lets go anthem because i am a game changer, i cant support this anymore so lets go back to destiny etc...)

also, that crying moment felt fake as 1 min later he looked happy faced to me while promoting his future content with Genshin...

Eh, a lot of these games have had issues where quitting might be a rationale idea. I quit every last one of these games and recently stopped doing dailies in GI, but from the perspective of a youtuber there are people who may enjoy the content, he seems to look at data on viewers to factor into the decision of actually quitting.

There are many youtubers who make little to nothing who play games and complain or rant (without being constructive) who continue to play the games anyway.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017

I nearly cracked when I saw the "I may need to quit Youtube" image. At that point it was too perfect as a joke mixed in with the ones before it.

Rumi

Oct 26, 2017

The reason F2P players are unlikely to have completed Abyss 12 completed in droves yet is because whales literally play more to obtain better items and will pay to do so.

Similar to trials in other games, It's endgame content meant to be progressed as and when you achieve a unit synergy/strength to do so.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing the game, finishing the main story and then putting it down, especially if chasing hard endgame content isn't your thing.

To say you can't complete it is a lie, regardless of how easy you think the base game is. Let it be easy so more people can enjoy it.
That video is pretty impressive. no 5* characters, no max constellation characters, no maxed talents and none of the characters are max lvl. To be fair the Chinese server had a 1 month head start with the open beta not resetting on global launch. It just takes time to gear properly. You don't need to spend a dime and people keep proving that.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
- Spends a lot on gacha game for the purposes of content creation, which he claims to have profited from
- Makes a video criticising those mechanics that will reach a far wider viewer-base
- Even more profit

He also said he will still use his old account to make content because they have a lot of stuff.

Anyway dude courting publicity right now, you could say he's hustling hard with genshin.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

Yea this is pretty damning I'd say. Interesting...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That video is pretty impressive. no 5* characters, no max constellation characters, no maxed talents and none of the characters are max lvl. To be fair the Chinese server had a 1 month head start with the open beta not resetting on global launch. It just takes time to gear properly. You don't need to spend a dime and people keep proving that.

I don't think it's really fair to use that video as a meter stick. Like in every gacha game you're always going to have folks like this, people who find ways to break the game or beat content with weaker than intended units. It's a hallmark of the type of game.

That does not mean the intended or designed experience is built around those kinds of hyper-devoted or extremely high-skill/high-time-investment players, though.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I guess?

But he's continuing to play and promote a game he says is predatory. Even if he doesn't promote the predation, he is still promoting a predatory platform.

He has to make a living, I get it, but the sudden moral clarity here doesn't jibe with him continuing to make content for the game.
I'm not overly familiar with him or his content, but I don't see a problem with coming to the realization that a game's monetization scheme is predatory and pledging to make new content that shows how much fun can be had with the game without engaging with said monetization scheme. Given how popular Genshin Impact has been, I think it's an important conversation to have, regardless of who's having it. If he genuinely feels bad about potentially getting people who are more susceptible to gambling systems than others, and he really wants to undo that damage, then I think delisting the videos that glorified him spending a lot of money on the game and focusing on videos that show how great the base game is without spending a dime is an admirable way of doing it. My only real concern is that he does mention that he'll occasionally use his other account to show off certain characters, though he does claim that it's not unrealistic to get such a character without paying a dime. (Actually, even Jeff Gerstmann recently said that he'd gotten some great characters without spending money.)

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I don't think it's really fair to use that video as a meter stick. Like in every gacha game you're always going to have folks like this, people who find ways to break the game or beat content with weaker than intended units. It's a hallmark of the type of game.

That does not mean the intended or designed experience is built around those kinds of hyper-devoted or extremely high-skill/high-time-investment players, though.

At the same time, the devs can't balance the game around the gacha stuff, since the inherently random nature translates into strategies most won't have access to, the game has to be finely tuned around allowing those who only use free stuff to be able to progress at the cost of a higher time investment dedicated to their game, so they will stick around, even if they won't shell out money, since they grow attached to the stuff they spent so much time on acquiring..

Party

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Not really familiar with his content, but that post with a bunch of his videos on GAAS games is hilarious. I expect we will get a youtube video titled "WHY I'M LEAVING GENSHIN BEHIND" slightly before or after First Light launches?

But hey, the message is still a good one, even if it isn't genuine. You can like the game a whole lot (I sure do!) and still be critical of the predatory nature of gacha as a system.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
You can like the game a whole lot (I sure do!) and still be critical of the predatory nature of gacha as a system.
Yea this is where Im at. I used to love honkai impact too, but jfc the shit you had to do to get a fully geared valkyrie was what made me drop it. You needed to roll three different stigmata (or the valkyrie's signature stigs), a weapon (preferably the character's signature weapon), and then the actual character. They put timers on everything in honkai impact too. So you couldn't even get slick and skill your way through some things. Jerks. XD

It got tiring.

mnemonicj

Oct 27, 2017
Honduras
I find it so difficult to understand how people pay money ln gacha games.
There just so much better stuff out there to spend your time and hard earned money on.

Party

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Yea this is where Im at. I used to love honkai impact too, but jfc the shit you had to do to get a fully geared valkyrie was what made me drop it. You needed to roll three different stigmata (or the valkyrie's signature stigs), a weapon (preferably the character's signature weapon), and then the actual character. They put timers on everything in honkai impact too. So you couldn't even get slick and skill your way through some things. Jerks. XD

It got tiring.
Yep. And that's why I doubt I'll ever really get into endgame grinding on Genshin (granted, I don't really get into it in any game). If they can keep new story content coming every monthish, that's good enough for me.

OP
OP
Kaguya

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
I think it's moreso him quitting everything he touches. Which is hilarious to me.
Not sure how that's relevant when he's not quitting Genshin Impact here?!
I fail to see the relevance of him being a click bait youtuber, if he actually go through whit what he says in the video(taking down videos that involve him using the gacha to not promote it), which isn't even part of the click bait title, how does making click bait titles or also dropping other games takes away from that?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how that's relevant when he's not quitting Genshin Impact here?!
It is relevant because it is clear he is being over dramatic just for the views/attention. The post I quoted made it very obvious. Big letters "I QUIT" ... He even has a video saying he will "quit youtube". I just find it funny is all.

His message is good though. But im not sure if it is actually sincere. People have highlighted he has done this in the past already?

if he actually go through whit what he says in the video(taking down videos that involve him using the gacha to not promote it), which isn't even part of the click bait title, how does making click bait titles or also dropping other games takes away from that?
As for this part of your message, I am having a hard time understanding what you're saying here? Sorry.

OP
OP
Kaguya

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
As for this part of your message, I am having a hard time understanding what you're saying here? Sorry.
The most important take about the video isn't "some Youtuber quitting his 7k account", it's that he regret promoting the game's gacha and is taking down the videos where he spend money on it. That's why I thought it deserve its own thread, and added it to the OP because there's no mention of it in the YT title/thumbnail for those who wouldn't watch the video.
Just wondering how does having click bait titles and having quit other games takes away from the main message of this video!